Move Tutor moves stackable

Bash

Can you make move tutor moves stackable, like tm's (mt's)?
You can make them 10% more expansive if you buy them as item to compresate the ravel costs or so.
I dont wanna travel in the world for 3 Move Tutors. Im ducking lazy, pls ._.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Just seems like a bad idea, it may come with it's own coding problems as well seeing as how you'd have to change the mass amount of tutor moves into TMs along with adding NPCs to sell said TMs. I also think tutors are widespread for balance reasons, since if you could just go to the NPC and get all tutors given at any time and use at any time then it would make story alot easier.

Edited by Darksun20

Idk what you mean. The code basically already exists with tms. You can use the same npcs which already exist, just that they give you a option:
I can teach you move x for 10k.

I can sell you move x for 15 per unit.

Im not talking about one single tutor, im talking about the existing tutors which could give you the move tutors move as item, so i buy 10 times Super Power instead of traveling always around.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

13 minutes ago, Bash said:

Idk what you mean. The code basically already exists with tms. You can use the same npcs which already exist, just that they give you a option:
I can teach you move x for 10k.

I can sell you move x for 15 per unit.

Im not talking about one single tutor, im talking about the existing tutors which could give you the move tutors move as item, so i buy 10 times Super Power instead of traveling always around.

That still comes with a balance issue. If you can buy and keep the TMs, then you can carry them over to the next region and that would be busted for story.

Also would still have to code all tutor moves into TMs and that may give a headache for coders. I dont think all of this is worth it just for convenience sake.

Edited by Darksun20

its ok if you think its a bad idea, everyone has a different point of view. I just want to suggest this.

As long you can use your original Pokemon after the 8th badge and can level up so easy with not evolving your Pokémon I cant take the story argument to serious. You can always trade as well, if you want a easy story, there are enough ways to do so.

Its not like its no work, but its also not like its work you get headache from since it should not be to hard.

At guild island you have one, chosen, tutor guy (or 2?) ... Idk, even when they are more, its just for top 3 guilds anyway.

Picture

TP4L

if you mean buying tutors as TM's you have a problem since some moves dont have a tm counterparts like heatwave (besides gen 8 when they are TR's instead of tms} So the devs would have to program item like tms and call them Move capsules or something like that for them to make them stackable/holdable.  Seems like a lot of work but im not complaining if they actually add them like that.  I dont think it will get added since tutors are just as they say tutors.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif