MY SUGGESTIONS FOR PRO ( PLEASE MOVE TO THE RIGHT FORUM TAB)

6sixgodyo1

First of all Hello and thank you for reading through my suggestions..

SUGGESTION 1 - a shiny encounter Counter :

in the Trainer Pass. ( not only counting when you've caught  a shiny. ) By encountering a shiny, it counts in your Trainer Pass. ( would be pretty cool imo)

SUGGESTION 2 automatic Repel :

a new config button in the options section, which allows you to automatically use repel so you dont have to re-use repel. would be awesome, especially, when hunting Pokemon with the Repel-Trick. ( you cant imagine, how much i hate it, re-using the repel everytime 😄 )

SUGGESTIONS 3 - saved chatsystem :

we all know how annoying it is, trying to buy something & stuff, and all of sudden getting disconnected and losing the guy, which could sell you the Pokemon that you ever wanted.

SUGGESTION 4 a guild / player ladder in-Game:

Would be pretty cool, to have a nice designed ladder for guild & player in-Game.

SUGGESTION 5 - an in-Game Auction-House :

imagine you can just press on that Auction Button in-Game and a nice designed Auction House appears,(all Pokemon nicely show'n by pictures, with the nature&ability in different colours.) where all players, have the opportunity, to bring their nice Pokemon for Auction, with a limited & individual time. (ex. 24/48hours or less.) So people always, will be up to date & can smoothly place their bid.

Thank you for reading this Suggestions. Hope a few of you like it!! And excuse me, if my english isnt the best, as im from germany 🙂

Edited by 6sixgodyo1