pvp system needs improvement its going unfair with me three times

Yashashwi

sir i want to report about the game mechanics its going really unfair really unfair
i beated v3g3tta elbruno and agree but my poke also died due to indirect damage of life orb,hail, life orb respectively but everytime i lost rating  i asked this also when it was first time with me against elbruno in discord support chat where i didnt get any fair answer but i left it thinking that more rating person loses rating and that happened to me again when fighting v3g3tta there also i lost ratings this time also my rating was higher but now this is unbearable i beated agree and my tornadus died of life orb so shouldnt i gain ratings as per the previous situations but i again lost rating what is this drama going on i cant understand 

does the game chooses whom it dont like and deduct rating everytime then this is unfair needs imporvement also i expect a reply so pls reply and sry for my tone but this is really unbearable

This is pro not play pokemon. Where you got that screenshot also says that 2 pokemon cant hold the same item so that alone can be an indicator that those rules may not apply here. As far as i know in pro when both last pokes faint the win goes to the one that attacked first.