VERY IMPORTANT

Xytreh

Hello.

So basically, I've lost 4 pokemon due to a bug. After I completed gengarite quest I went on traven and after some time I decided to teleport to PC by logging off during battle.
After that I've been teleported back to the Umbra's realm instead of PC. There I decided to surrender and just leave the area but after I did so I was teleported to PC with 4 OTHER pokemon and the previous ones are nowhere to be found.

What do I do now?

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."

Hello Xytreh,

I apologize for any bug that may have been missed during testing, especially one this big a deal and I thank you for reporting it. I am looking into it immediately and a prompt answer to a question would be appreciated to help you as fast as possible.

When you mention "you went on traven", what is traven exactly as I am going to attempt to replicate the exact steps you did?

• Like 1

I meant travel. Basically I was just reaching top of the mountain where Incarnate npc is. That's when I decided to teleport. Will it be possible to restore pokemon Ive lost?

And we lose them
Forever."

• Administrator

Hello,

thank you for reporting this bug.
We could verify and fix this bug and found the four Pokemon that were accidentally deleted from you.
We are currently working on recovering them and I will notify you once they are back.

kind regards

• Like 1

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help and fast intevention! 🙂

And we lose them
Forever."

I lost my pokemon in same way. Mew scizor gallade weezing and coıple pokes too. I tried twice and lost around 9 poke. I tought it would fix if i enter and exit again but i lost 3 poke more 😞

Edited by frucky

5 minutes ago, AlCedo said:

Hello,

@XytrehYour Pokemon should be restored now.

kind regards

Yes, I've already received my lost Pokes. Was a little bit afraid 'cause they didn't have their items but these also appeared in my backpack. So once more, thank you very much!

And we lose them
Forever."

• Administrator

Hello,

@fruckyCan you tell me the exact steps that dou did?

After completing the Quest, you dc-ed/escape ropes back in and lost your Pokemon while leaving.

How did you lose your other 3 Pokemon? You reentered on the normal way or did you escape rope/dc back in again?

kind regards

@AlCedoFirst i finished quest and use escape rope, turned back to quest map, than surrender quest i lost my 5-6 poke, than try escape rope again and surrender i lost 3 more poke.

-100 level mew timid. (31 def 31 speed) baton pass.

-100 level gyarados moxie, jolly.(i cant remember its stats.)

-100 level gallade falseswiper my OT

-100 level gyarados, adamant, intimidate(Skills: dragon dance, earthquake, waterfall, crunch.)

-100 level scizor.Adamant

(Spdef may 11 i cant remember well but under 20 point. 31 speed 30 def im not soo sure)

-100 level weezing i cant remember nature but +def. Skills( memento and whisp-o-wish)

-100 level chandelure. Timid (Skills: shadow ball, flamethrower, pain spilit, whisp-o-wish)

- 80+lvl sandslash for rock smash

-1 kadabra synch naive.

Here is my lost pokes

Edited by frucky