this is bug or no ?

Oyakatasama

To enter the Dark Realm you have to respawn Alucard in his Castle on the third floor, by defeating the Horon boss in the Dark Valley (north of Necropolis).

Make sure to not let any pokemon of you faint while battling Horon. If you didnt get the Rapidash Mount from Horon yet, you will get rewarded with the mount on beating Horon. You have to wait 3 days for Horon to respawn after that. If you beat him again, Alucard will respawn.

Defeat Alucard with a pokemon that has the move Miracle Eye on your party and you will find yourself on Dark Realm again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 6:55 PM, Norex said:

To enter the Dark Realm you have to respawn Alucard in his Castle on the third floor, by defeating the Horon boss in the Dark Valley (north of Necropolis).

Make sure to not let any pokemon of you faint while battling Horon. If you didnt get the Rapidash Mount from Horon yet, you will get rewarded with the mount on beating Horon. You have to wait 3 days for Horon to respawn after that. If you beat him again, Alucard will respawn.

Defeat Alucard with a pokemon that has the move Miracle Eye on your party and you will find yourself on Dark Realm again.

Hey after i defeated horon without fainting my pokemons, he didnt give me a rapidash mount.