Ban ASH GRENINJA in pvp

Speedy

to be honest, anyone could see this thread coming from a mile away, i think ash gren should and should not be banned for various reasons, so im neutral on this, my only standpoint would be to say temp ban it, until at least some of its main counters are out

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

10 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

to be honest, anyone could see this thread coming from a mile away, i think ash gren should and should not be banned for various reasons, so im neutral on this, my only standpoint would be to say temp ban it, until at least some of its main counters are out

When, when not in a discussion thread, is telling us the various reasons the best situation?

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

2 hours ago, Coono said:

>Conkeldurr used mach punch

>opponents Ash-Greninja literally disintegrated

Idk how much easier a poke can be to deal with, to compare him to the Tapu's is quite frankly laughable.

252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Water Shuriken (20 BP) (3 hits) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Conkeldurr: 237-282 (67.5 - 80.3%) -- approx. 2HKO after burn damage

And lets be honest, once you have the Ash form, a Conk is most likely chipped a bit. Its not a always working save counter.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

3 hours ago, Coono said:

>Conkeldurr used mach punch

>opponents Ash-Greninja literally disintegrated

Idk how much easier a poke can be to deal with, to compare him to the Tapu's is quite frankly laughable.

Can conk even safely switch into ash gren? Have you ever thought about that?

• Like 2