Ban ASH GRENINJA in pvp

Speedy

17 minutes ago, Aggs said:

HOWEVER, Tapu Lele, in PRO's case, is potential no, unless we decide to shift from our Priority-Focused meta. I honestly think people will quit the game because they will have 3 moves on 4 of their pokemon when Psychic Terrain is on the field.

I honestly can't wait for people to not know how terrains work when they come out lol. It's gonna be fun watching people spam prio in psychic terrain or try to spore a mon in electric terrain and wonder why it's not working 👀.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Eric66 said:

Should I really sum up this topic so far? Stallers cried beacuse they are so incompetent, they cant deal with Greninja. And Ash-Greninja is a stronger version of it. While their Chansey/Alomomola/Ferrothorn can easily deal with it. 

Well, i am a stall user, and ik how to handle it pretty well

Just wanna say that this thread is not to criticise stall users

IMG_20201021_091210_resize_95.jpg

6 hours ago, stavd said:

gren will find it difficult even to evolve against h.o...breloom (mach punch), lucario , drago (e.speed), azumarill that tanks at leat one hit...a set up gyara etc...h.o. teams probably will bother less...on the other hand stall cores will face a lot of pressure, especially if gren teams are designed to utilise hazards...

I know the others have already talked about this but. Literally the only priority that can potentially kill ash gren is breloom's mach punch. Gren is just laughing on all other ones

By no means am i a top pvp'er or make ladder but still wanted to say something (stall/bulky balance player myself hate if you want)

I Personally feel like people are putting too much stress on Ash-gren, its not like its going to be in that form 100% of the time.  It will take time and the right plays to get a k/0 with it.  It being choiced lock (in most arguments people are putting the timid specs set as a example) means you can easily exploit it in the early game.   Ash-gren is inherently a late game sweeper (in most cases) sacks will be made, predictions will be predicted and ash-gren will be slowly chipped away by weather/hazards/toxic damage.  End of the day Outplaying potential is always there.

Low ladder play might get a bit hectic but high ladder play may just get a little more bulky or just stay the exact same as its always been.  Though we could argue all day about "this beats this or that beats that" the end of the day the meta will adapt to ash-gren or they will lose trying

End of the day i dont really care either way, i have my checks for ash-gren so densest really bother me too much
-0 (neutral)

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif