Ban ASH GRENINJA in pvp

Speedy

Bold + Italics sentences are my responses.

10 hours ago, Eric66 said:

You dont understand it either.

Ah yes, and I suppose your Goodra with absolutely 0 recovery move can survive in a game forever, and totally not be abused by entry hazards. The fact that you make it out to be the end-all-be-all for SPATK moves is already an indicator that the information I provided was a wasted effort. 

The reason of banning Greninja is too op is nonsense, a 5 yo kid could find out a better reason.

Sure, saying it alone without any evidence to back it up may be nonsense, cause at that point it's a cry for change. But as far as I know, you have been doing the same thing, but on the other side of the discussion. So please, if you will, give me a rundown of information that isn't:

Specific Scenarios hoping that your opponent decides to throw it away for no reason.
Very shaky Pokemon that are not guaranteed to wall forever.
0 Game Plan, Always a peferct scenario.

"It laughs at it lol"

I'll respect your opinion if you give me actual constructive, laid out reasoning as to why you think BB Gren shouldn't be banned, but so far you're standing on paper waiting to collapse.

There are mons that can check it/counter it, Specially if its locked to a move due to specs.

Based on my definitions of a check/counter, can you give me a defined list please? Include calcs as well of both Base From and Ash, cause I'm sure you'll be surprised. 

If you abuse it currently and you keep winning, why do you want to ban it?

I am not using my brain while using this Mon, but if there a popular vote of requirements fufilled, such as Ladder in X months that decides it's not banworthy, you'll see me on the ladder with BB-Gren. It's just as you say, I abuse it currently and I keep winning. Weird, huh?

Just check a storm drain poke like Gastrodon, laughs at it.

Dopxmine already gave a calc. Think about it for a second. You're SPDEF wall takes minimum 42% from a neutral special attack. That is as Ash, but you're also ignoring any possibility of hazards, which more often than not will be up. Every little bit counts, and Gastro will be one double away from dying to BB-Gren, so I hope you enjoy your mon that "laughs" at it falls over.

Gave me a whole book? It was nice, I understood it very well, but none of them makes sense since its not impossible to kill.

Ok, I just had an aneurysm reading this. "I understood it very well, but none of them makes sense." You're assuming that every Greninja will stay in on you and make your dreams come true. Welcome to the real world, where no one cares and will keep their wincon alive.

Protean Greninja is far harder to kill, since while you can kill Ash-Greninja with a Mach Punch, until using Shadow Sneak with  Protean Greninja, makes it far harder to kill.

Number 1, hello my name is Water Shuriken and you're conk is at 75% after Helmet, Rough Skin, and Burn? My conk now. 
Number 2, also once again, assuming your dreams will come true, when not every Ash-Gren will be challenged enough to stay in.
Number 3, Shadow Sneak is not a guaranteed punish, is super high-risk, and spells the end of Greninja if you throw it out willy-nilly.

But thats just my point and be my guest to continue this without any offense. 

Oh, I'm not offended in any way. After my first post, it's entertainment at this point.

• Like 2

Untitled-05-06-2022-12-22-24-4-1.png.6f6df218def155a65376ab84479e4d3a.png

Check out the Ascension Guild Page !
Check out
THIS SIGNATURE SHOP by@Limit

3 minutes ago, STING100 said:

First of all answer my questions what will u get after banning ash-greninja any reward ?why u need to ban instead u should find new ways to ko it and it's new techniques ,as it is said something is better than nothing !!!!!!

stop talking LMAOOOO there's no checks to it! have you even read this thread or are you just hopping on the bandwagon for attention?

yKPcHlh.png

5 minutes ago, STING100 said:

First of all answer my questions what will u get after banning ash-greninja any reward ?why u need to ban instead u should find new ways to ko it and it's new techniques ,as it is said something is better than nothing !!!!!!

Please say something that actually contributes to discussion and not 1-liner bs ty

Untitled-05-06-2022-12-22-24-4-1.png.6f6df218def155a65376ab84479e4d3a.png

Check out the Ascension Guild Page !
Check out
THIS SIGNATURE SHOP by@Limit

Me and my friend who is called "Aggs" on gold server are premier shiny collectors that came out from under our rocks in vermillion pc to say ban greninja because we have spent 1321312323 trying to find shiny greninja and only got brain damage. Therefore this is absolutely broken and where do i go to apply for ascenscion guild?? also trade evo golem if any of u got time.

• Haha 1
[MEDIA=giphy]Tf3mp01bfrrUc[/MEDIA]