Ban ASH GRENINJA in pvp

Speedy

eric66 is totally right, you STALL LORDS just need to adopt the meta.

i only clock in at about 25 rating on my best days, and clearly i know nothing about pvp from any generation of pokemon, however i would like for you to listen to and value my opinion anyway.

gren should not be banned

and even if you take the time to organize your reasoning in a clear cut easy to read format, stating nothing but facts, i will continue to ignore them and deflect your argument with statements like: if we are playing a gen 6 meta but have some pokemon and mechs from gen7 that are mildly apart of the meta without significance why dont we just halt the entire progression of the game by staying gen6, unbanning mon that are unhealthy for a meta game, and letting a mon that was banned during the oras portion of gen 6 for protean, have its arguably better ability but without mons that reliably check it and without being completely unviable in literally any other situation. 

calcs smalcs, the only calc i need is that sweet sweet mach calc from conk. so what if ashgren can 2hko just about everything in the current meta, force switches and stack spikes, bluff sets from different variants of grens that carry coverage moves for every presence in the current meta. yall just need to adopt to it, its not like there is a whole online battle simulation that has already demonstrated why gren in gen6 meta should be banned. 

yall just need to come up with new ways to kill it, like this hasnt been a topic of discussion since 2014.

gren.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, susanx said:

eric66 is totally right, you STALL LORDS just need to adopt the meta.

i only clock in at about 25 rating on my best days, and clearly i know nothing about pvp from any generation of pokemon, however i would like for you to listen to and value my opinion anyway.

gren should not be banned

and even if you take the time to organize your reasoning in a clear cut easy to read format, stating nothing but facts, i will continue to ignore them and deflect your argument with statements like: if we are playing a gen 6 meta but have some pokemon and mechs from gen7 that are mildly apart of the meta without significance why dont we just halt the entire progression of the game by staying gen6, unbanning mon that are unhealthy for a meta game, and letting a mon that was banned during the oras portion of gen 6 for protean, have its arguably better ability but without mons that reliably check it and without being completely unviable in literally any other situation. 

calcs smalcs, the only calc i need is that sweet sweet mach calc from conk. so what if ashgren can 2hko just about everything in the current meta, force switches and stack spikes, bluff sets from different variants of grens that carry coverage moves for every presence in the current meta. yall just need to adopt to it, its not like there is a whole online battle simulation that has already demonstrated why gren in gen6 meta should be banned. 

yall just need to come up with new ways to kill it, like this hasnt been a topic of discussion since 2014.

gren.gif

This pretty much sums up the reasoning all the brainlets defending ash gren in this post are giving us.

original.gif
LUHARRR#1687

Maybe a temporary ban cause already a lot of players have buy a lot of epic/godly greninja bb and have paid millions Pokedollars with the intention using them on pvp so a permanent ban will be unfair for all the players that paid so much money to buy one.

Just a Greek dude.

10 hours ago, Eric66 said:

Oh really. Those who want to add Tapus. Since they came out gen7 meta is the same brainless combo, Tapu+Lucha. What would be the counter if theres a +2 Hawlucha with over 600 speed behind sub? 

Unaware Clefable / Quagsire

Skarmory, Celesteela, Pyukumuku

Zapdos, Mew, Landorus-Therian, Tapu Koko, Doublade and Aegislash

its also weak to popular priority users such as Mega-Pinsir, Weavile and Ash-Greninja.

Hawlucha is a great mid/late-game sweeper, thats all.

(I will not talk about the fact that, according to your example, Hawlucha had enough time to use Swords Dance and Substitute without any response from you.)

Edited by Keabu

9 hours ago, Keabu said:

Unaware Clefable / Quagsire

Skarmory, Celesteela, Pyukumuku

Zapdos, Mew, Landorus-Therian, Tapu Koko, Doublade and Aegislash

its also weak to popular priority users such as Mega-Pinsir, Weavile and Ash-Greninja.

Hawlucha is a great mid/late-game sweeper, thats all.

(I will not talk about the fact that, according to your example, Hawlucha had enough time to use Swords Dance and Substitute without any response from you.)

1. Celesteela can not counter a +2 hawlucha

2. mew will die to accrobatics

3. ^ same for tapu koko

4. its behind substitute so priority moves will only destroy the substitute 

Then it'll kill mega pinsir and weavile

+ Don't think I don't like pyukumuku

Its one of my favourite mons 😆

Edited by Anurag2006

IMG_20201021_091210_resize_95.jpg