Ban ASH GRENINJA in pvp

Speedy

7 hours ago, Anurag2006 said:

252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Rain: 289-342 (41.1 - 48.6%) -- 74.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

with rocks

Giving your opponent that much momentum is dangerous

just colouring this thread

was becoming too colourless xD

True. Its almost as bad as giving Hawluchaa +2 behind a substitute after a potential switch-in on electric terrain.

Jokes aside, this thread is only going in circles as everything that has to be said has already been said.

20 hours ago, Kboww said:

@Anurag2006the fact that you added that signature shows that this post is just attracting all the brain dead stall haters lmao this whole post is going around in circles and not going anywhere at all 

Its not our fault, your brain is only able to use stall. I like when brain dead stallers brag how good they are, when they are not. 

9 minutes ago, Eric66 said:

Its not our fault, your brain is only able to use stall. I like when brain dead stallers brag how good they are, when they are not. 

You are right, I only know how to use stall bc I'm brain dead. All those times I made ladder without stall SHHHH we don't talk about those bc filthy stallers ewww..

• Haha 1
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

1 hour ago, Kboww said:

You are right, I only know how to use stall bc I'm brain dead. All those times I made ladder without stall SHHHH we don't talk about those bc filthy stallers ewww..

I think he bought a greninja for all his money now he can't sell it I think

Edited by DragonHunter7
  • Haha 1

DragonHunter.png.49b156cff15201717eb66788b2a8eee6.png.718e48f058d6deb3c92440411cf931a6.png

Discord :-Shinota#7777

Since this is becoming a thread just to insult i will lock this. Next time keep a thread to the point, this way none of your points will be taken into account and that would be a shame with a serious subject like this. 

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa.

• Like 4

20210407_201806.gif