Weather setter bug

Ckilepapa

Hello guys, during my pvp match I encountered a little bug that happen when I use pursuit on a pokemon weather setter.

Following the screenshot : the weather was set on Sandstorm, and when the torkoal withdrawn the weather suddenly went back to sun.

unknown.png

20 hours ago, Ckilepapa said:

Hello guys, during my pvp match I encountered a little bug that happen when I use pursuit on a pokemon weather setter.

Following the screenshot : the weather was set on Sandstorm, and when the torkoal withdrawn the weather suddenly went back to sun

Hey there!

Thank you for reporting this bug. This bug should have been fixed two days ago. Are you still encountering this issue? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

22 hours ago, Ckilepapa said:

9 hours ago, Jumplebow said:

happened today in pvp

Hey there!

Thank you for reporting this issue. Developers made a fix and it will be fixed on live servers with the next server crash/server reboot. I will now lock this thread as resolved. Have a great day!

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.