Halloween reroll

Pawol

Hi everyone 🙂

So while I was rerroling my landorus with halloween reroll ticket I disconnected and I lost this ticket without rerroling my landorus. Can I get back reroll or sth else?

In-game: Pawol

Server: Gold

Edited by Pawol

• Pawol changed the title to Halloween reroll
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 8:10 AM, Pawol said:

Hi everyone 🙂

So while I was rerroling my landorus with halloween reroll ticket I disconnected and I lost this ticket without rerroling my landorus. Can I get back reroll or sth else?

In-game: Pawol

Server: Gold

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience and the late reply. I can offer you the following thing: If you delete your Darkrai, we can reset the last few steps of the quest for you, meaning you have to catch Darkrai again. Then you should be able to get a new locked Reroll at the NPC. If you happened to have used a Master Ball, please send me a screenshot of your Darkrai as proof so we can restore it when you delete it. 

Please let me know whether you accept this offer. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

4 hours ago, Pawol said:

Hey there!

Your Master Ball is back on your account, I will let you know once a Content Scripter reset your quest. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

1 hour ago, Pawol said:

Hello!

Thank you very much 🙂

Your Quest got reset, you can capture Darkrai again and then you should get your Locked Reroll. Please confirm once you are done. 

spacer.png