UU or below queue

Crucifixuz

With all the megas coming it becomes even harder to play PvP with the pokes u actually like and not the ones with highest stats... the list of pokes to use to win gets even smaller with every mega so please once again i want to request an additional ranked pVP queue with all OU pokes and above banned pls new pvpers will not get scared away by all the legendaries and staller teams and more ppl wil start PvPing wow everything will be amazing without chansey so pls 

Edited by Crucifixuz
  • Like 3

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

On 10/14/2020 at 2:15 PM, linkaros said:

i wanted to suggest exactly the same thing...amazing suggestion...the only problem is the lack of people 😞

there will be more pvpers i think new players dont touch pvp again after losing 1vs6 to chansey since it has nothing to do with a real pokémon fight

On 10/14/2020 at 4:15 PM, Norex said:

There was a similiar suggestion from you, which already has been denied.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/155034-new-pvp-queues/

but that was before mega release which changes everything and before mega loopunny release who can easily 1vs6 any funny offensiveteam and also they didnt give any explanation 

On 10/14/2020 at 5:57 PM, Bash said:

Problem is, it would be more or less like the Unranked queue. 😕
Ans who plays the unranked queue ._.

if it drops pvp coins everyone will play it because who likes to play vs clefable chansey azumarill togekiss ferro etc. ? no one. there will be a lot more possiblities and everyone can be themselves not only hypnotized user of the same 30 pokes over and over and over again without any sense. this game is broken because of it... no one even tries to catch cool pokes because they cant do anything vs op 1000 attack mons... this would be very game reviving refreshing update

Edited by Crucifixuz

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

8 hours ago, Crucifixuz said:

if it drops pvp coins everyone will play it because who likes to play vs clefable chansey azumarill togekiss ferro etc. ? no one. there will be a lot more possiblities and everyone can be themselves not only hypnotized user of the same 30 pokes over and over and over again without any sense. this game is broken because of it... no one even tries to catch cool pokes because they cant do anything vs op 1000 attack mons... this would be very game reviving refreshing update

Not really. OU is always the most played queue. Also Togekiss is in showdown UU. Doesnt meas it is in PRO as well but at least its a sneak peak for the UU future 😛

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

i think the pvp community will grow because of it and if u dont find any game in 1 queue u can always join the other queue its not like it would be gone.. and what do we lose ? maybe another empty queue like unranked it wouldnt hurt trying i think

Edited by Crucifixuz
  • Like 1