Mega Gengar stuck. In need of Mod help.

Crzbeelzebub

So, i enterted the dark realm again this year, but when i remembered all the grind in there i just left, turns out i need to complete it AGAIN this year to get the Gengarite, but obviously i can not re-enter.

Is there any solution to this or im just locked out of a mega stone cause i needed to repeat a boring content that i did last year anyway?

Edited by crzbeelzebub

• Crzbeelzebub changed the title to Mega Gengar stuck. In need of Mod help.

Greetings @crzbeelzebub

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

I'm afraid that you will have to beat the Dark Realm again if you didn't beat umbra, the mega gengar, in that area. As mentioned by Dragonhunter, you will be required to beat Horon in the dark valley to reset the Dark Realm. Horon disappears for the remainder of his cooldown (3 days) if you won the battle whilst having no fainted pokemon, he will be back when this cooldown ends. You will then be able to access the Dark Realm once again when you beat him with no fainted pokemon. 

I would strongly recommend recruiting all of the possible pokemon's while in the Dark realm, to avoid having to return back. These will be of great use for the gengarite part. Be sure to beat the mega-gengar as well, since this is required for the second part. This guide could prove useful if you aren't sure about the exact procedure to recruit them all or where to find the mega-gengar

I hope this answered your concerns, let me know if I can be of any more help!  

Have a nice day! 
Midsommar 

Edited by Midsommar
  • Like 1

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

I'm very happy to hear that your concerns have been answered. This thread will now be locked since resolved, feel free to make a new one if you have more questions 😃

Salutations,

Midsommar 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.