special features

Simongremory

I thought as idea to do maybe in some regions extra citys where ppl can buy houses or apartments and then exta shops where one can buy own decorations or tht stuff. and maybe as another feature a marriage thing where two ppl can select someone to be partners they trust and when now tag team events or tag duells challenges with there partner for example it was just a idea but I liked tht idea better then just randomly grinding going after nothing just money or certain pokemon u have then more goals and more to do while u wait for updates or new regions

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

+1, I like the idea in general.

Some usages of personal homes that come to my mind relatively quickly are the option to revive fossils on some sort of machine and personal move-relearners/move-tutors.

If personal homes would have actual usage I could see this as a great addition to the game and another possible money sink. (costs for furniture, machines, move-relearners etc.)

There is a lot of other stuff that could be useful but I guess you get what I am trying to say.

+1 
The idea of the house or apartments reminds me of the Resort Area Villa you had in gen 4, where you were able to purchase furniture and decorate the place. It'd be really cool to be able to implement that.
I do have to agree though, the marriage part is kind of off for a Pokemon game.