Can't claim Halloween rerolls

Rickt17

Hello,

While doing the halloween event I came across an issue. I battled the boss Horon before starting the Dark Realm quest. I finished the quest, caught Darkrai, but now I can't claim the Halloween reroll from the NPC.

I'll gladly wait for your help.

Best regards,

Rick

On 10/23/2020 at 2:35 AM, RickT17 said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. I can offer you the following thing: If you send me a screenshot of your caught Darkrai with the Pokeball it is in and you delete your Darkrai, we can reset your quest progress for you. We will restore the Pokeball you used on it for you and you can do the quest again, this time being able to get the Reroll Ticket if you meet all the other requirements for it. Please let me know how this sounds to you. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

2 hours ago, Noxious said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. I can offer you the following thing: If you send me a screenshot of your caught Darkrai with the Pokeball it is in and you delete your Darkrai, we can reset your quest progress for you. We will restore the Pokeball you used on it for you and you can do the quest again, this time being able to get the Reroll Ticket if you meet all the other requirements for it. Please let me know how this sounds to you. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

Hello Noxious,

Here's the screenshot of darkrai, and thank you for the help!

Darkrai.jpg

2 hours ago, RickT17 said:

Hey there!

You can go to Alucard's Castle 3F now and recatch Darkrai. This will also give you the Locked Reroll from the NPC. Please let me know if this worked out for you. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

23 hours ago, RickT17 said:

Thank you very much

Hey there!

Did everything work as intended or did you come across any issues? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

3 hours ago, RickT17 said:

Hey there!

I am glad everything worked out for you. I will now lock this thread as resolved. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png