Please staff.. i beg you on my knees. Make it possible that u can release the poke after catch/inspecting it .

Kumapx0

Im so tired of having to clean a full 800 Poke Pc and sorting the good iv pokes out...

Iv done it couple times already and its tiring and takes a huge amount of nerves and time .

Simple solution would be the possibility to Release the poke instantly after u Caught and inspected it . It would fix overcrumbling ur Pc  with pokes u dont want to keep.

Where i know this from ?  This actually exists in other  PokeMMos .. that i played long ago -  . They had this option right when u catch it u see the Poke inspect window , what Ivs it has  and there is a button saying " Release"  if u click it , it is gone and not in ur pc. 

Please make it here and u save alot of people many nerves and time.. and actually yours too  . Because if u make this option possible - U will not have to update and work on the Boxes at the PC .
Because people want to release alot of pokes at once . Why not fix the problem with this feature i suggested ?   Its like smashing 2flys with one Clap 😃

Thank u so much anyway for this great game u give us .

Edited by LadyLilith
  • Like 1

I just dont understand why its not going to happen . I mean its a positive thing to give to the players to save stress and work , and they dont want to release it lol .

And why the dev say for a fee of 100 pokedollar ... doesnt make sense . If u want release ur poke u just release it .

Probably evry other poke mmo has it so they want to be unique ....           

And people are happy about this that its not going to happen ? U guys happy cleaning ur pc for 2 hours straight ?
I mean whats wrong with wanting to release ur pokemon in the wild right after you catch it .
Dev says not going to happen probably in future for a fee of 100 dollars.          Why would u pay to release ur poke , doesnt make sense. 

Something tells me the devs are to busy working on technical stuff rather than knowing how it is to play the game  and how it feels like .

I want to see the devs clean out a 800 poke pc evryday and sort out all the Good iv pokemon , than we would see how fast that feature would come lol.

Literally prooven many times like i say it .    Another game that i know is like an hide and seek , and there was a flashlight so op , blinding the hunter .
Devs had a day where they streamed and played theyr own game . After playing it and getting the abuse mechanics straight in their face getting bullied , in 1 week later the fix for the flashlight came nerfing it....

I mean i have nearly  700 hours in this game now . And this is the most annoying thing to do in this game . its cleaning ur pc .
But reading this other post that its not going to happen is really dissapointing .

Why not trust in the people who test and play ur game . They know the edges and the bad things .

I mean am i wrong or no ? That thing i suggested is bad ? I want to hear from u players.

Edited by LadyLilith
  • Like 1

@LadyLilith It's not that it's a bad idea, it's just the box has it's own complications right now. Coding this may take alot of work, which is something that's already on their to do list. Who knows it may be implemented, we will just have to wait and see.

As for the money reduction for having this tool, I believe it is due to it being too convenient. Alot of money is being made by people actually hunting and selling good IV pokes they find. Currently we would need more money sinks in order to balance the amount of money people are making off really good IV pokes and shinies, which is quite alot. A tool like this would be a good opportunity for a money sink.  We should seek to find ways to add a money sink in the game, and since hunting is a core part of the game it definitely needs to be balanced.

Edited by Darksun20

Sorry but - 100 pokedollar per release doesnt sound like an huge money sink to me.

Train ticket and all that is a monthly money skin thats good and if they want make more ok  . But 100 pokedollar ( nearly nothing ) for some release function that should be free .
I think its bad to make u pay money for releasing ur poke.  Cause it doesnt make sense .  This is a game  but it sounds unnaturally to me if u want to release something u gotta pay for it .
And than magically ur money dissapears. 

Its just an feature that is really needed in the game .  I know coding and all stuff is hard , and they have many things to do.
But its really needed . 

I told it 100x already . But i think  the staff wants to keep working on what they began , cause it would suck if they halfway stopped on the boxes.

I am hardcore Pokemon player . I spend my life with this game alot , and i wish it does the best .
Thats why i fight for stuff that i think ALL players would find usefull.

Its not about me prooving my point . I just want to save nerves and so much work from me and evryone else with this release button . Like i said already . It would fix overcrumbling - sorting out pokes - Boxes.
Less attention and anger would be at people wanting to rework boxes. ( Some still want a rework cause they have many good pokemone they wanna sort out ) but i think the majourity is just they want to clean theyr box faster .  And the Core of the problem is not being able to release the poke after inspecting it .

I hope it comes in the future cause i dont know how many times more i will go to my 800 poke pc cleaning it all the time . Its really depressing . 

Edited by LadyLilith

You are getting overly defensive for no reason. I never said anything about not wanting this to be implemented I do understand what you are saying but you don't seem to understand what I said or the developer. 

The reason we have to pay to travel is due to it's convenience and a natural part of the game, and NOBODY has complained since.

Clicking the release button and then dragging the mouse cursor to click confirm to release the poke between spawns, seems like a lot of wasted time to me. I think the way we do it now is faster cause we are focused on just releasing and not hunting at the same time(not speaking about android users). This feature will be pointless if /when releasing a lot of pokes together becomes possible because that will be a lot faster.  

Is this a troll post from u harjawaldar ?

Are u telling me its to much work for u after u catch an froakie - and the inspect window pops up ( Like it always does if u have it in options on ) , u see its ivs and theyr bad , and click " release " on the page is to much work for u . And u want to tell me box is better where it takes 100x more time ?       i had 7 boxes of froakies , and i needed to sort out the good ivs than deleting the bad .
I wouldnt need to do it if that easy release button would be there.

I explained it simple so u could understand me the easiest way.

Now i tell u the reality for me .

7 boxes of froakes , 12 boxes of castforms , And many other pokes in masses from Excavation like , Shellders. darumkas , heracrosses , AND SO ON .

AND I NEED TO SORT OUT THE GOOD IVS FIRST ( That means clicking evry single poke in the box and checking its IVS - gotta have good quick eyes ) . Before i can start deleting the bad ones . u know how much time it takes me when i have 800 pokes in pc ?
U gotta check Nature And IVS!

Minimum 1 hour if u have hard working quick eyes and hands . U gotta have nerves for that .   And even than when u have all sorted out . U gotta start dragging EACH  SINGLE poke to the delete place - and Confirm it with another click - Not even u can use ENTER .

Harjawaldar , if ur to lazy to drag ur mouse why are u using a PC at all than ? . 

Also u say it will have problems with mobile version -  look -staff that programs and does [heck] like this are not idiots , they know how to create something that it works.

Actually i think u dont know how i mean it  - and how it will look like .

*FROAKIE APPEARD* - throw pokeball -   Catched -     Automatic Inspect window pops up   ( Unless u have it turned off in options)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII           FROAKIE lvl 23          IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII      IVs:                xx              IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII                            xx              IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII                           xx               IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII     
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII                           xx               IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII                           xx               IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII                                            IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII          ((((RELEASE)))))          IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII          <-----        U see this button on the bottom of the inspect page ? u click it and its gone. And not in ur pc.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII                            If this ever comes its up to the Staff to decide to cost pokedollar or no:

Its exactly like this in other - more underdeveloped Pokemmos  and i played them for many hours too -
                                                                                                      And let me tell u something 😄 - It absolutely works wonderful and saves alot of time.

And please now dont somebody come up to me here to the thread and tell me , Its to dangerous cause people will misclick it accidently .

U can get a stroke too , and a heart attack .
 Its ur responsibility that it doesnt happen. 

Anyways -  This is a suggestion  and its up to the staff what they want to do with their game , i just try to help and improve . Sadly i have to fight for it .

This is a totally simple thing .  but some people just dont wanna get it or imagine it wrong .
So i have to take all this effort into writing this huge thread.

EVEN IF THEY UPDATE BOXES U WILL HAVE TO RUN BACK TO THE GODDAMN POKECENTER AND START SORTING CRAP OUT
ITS LIKE U WANT TO HAVE IT HARDER .

Why not make both ???? Box update and this release thing .

Edited by LadyLilith