Please staff.. i beg you on my knees. Make it possible that u can release the poke after catch/inspecting it .

Kumapx0

I recently released 400+ seedots and it took me just 15 minutes. Getting 7 boxes of froakies means you hunted for days, but you cant stay in the pc for 5 minutes to release them? In the case of froakies you will use this feature every 1-2 hours but in tier one pokes it will be every 20-30 seconds. Also not getting confirmation is just a no. 

Nice story bro . I just checked ur profile on Discord and u have  178 Hours playtime . U definatly a more hardcore player than me . Especially with awesome explanations of " it takes to much time to move the mouse to release a poke "

Absolute genius                      Also the claim that i will use that features evry 1-2 hours . (  i catch like 4-5 froakies sometime in hour )
And also this release button apparently will just work for me . Cause u claim the release button suggestion is bad cause i hunt froakies evry hour once - and should clean my pc in 5 min.
Yeah .. whyyyy whyy i dont clean my pc in just 5minutes . i must be an  ****** -..... Or wait ... isnt it maybe U ????

Ur **** Makes 0 sense what u say -  u already proven it with saying that this feature will be bad because it will take to long time to move the mouse always to the button .

U either 12 or idk -please stop replying to this thread i dont wanna earn an ban cause u trigger me.

Apparently GOOD NEWS  - we do not need any more updates anymore , Staff can stop working now ! 
 i am an absolute Liar - my suggestions are [heck] for the game - and i lied about how i needed 1hour to clean my pc many times.
Harjawaldar claims i am an noob - who is to slow  - Suggestion solved - Thread closed -.                          178 hours vs 700 .  and i only started playing last christmas this Pokemmo , before i had 450 in other pokemmos but they lack
- U def know more about the game than me. Before anyone judges here . Yes it doesnt matter how many hours u have . But 178 is very LOW .
500 hours - 5000 hours - yes both players can know the same  - But not 178

When i had 178 i Knew 5% about the game , iwas an absolute noob .So it triggers me really hard that u come with such explanation and want crush this way my whole thread that i trying to fight for with that amount of time and that explanations and storys .

U are my idol and hero if u clean 800 pc with diffrent pokes inside in 5-10 minutes - U must be the flash . 

Sry but i couldnt take u serious since i read that stuff with how u waste to much time moving the mouse to the release button .

I guess i earned staff warning from now . But u know what . I take it rather than to read this nonsense from u on how i am to slow and u are fast thats why it shouldnt be implemented .

Sorry but it really triggers me when a guy with 178 hours wants to destroy my suggestion thread with such crap and apparently puts me to a light that says i am to bad for the game .

I never say or claim im the best , but trust me . The way i clean and sort the pc . Is pretty damn fast .  I probably hunt more than u of diffrent pokes.

I hunt for hours u are right . i do hunt to long .

But just because u clean ur seedots in 5min doesnt mean it shouldnt be implemented.

Edited by LadyLilith

And yes ,  i feel like 1 hour at the pc after days of hunting is to much.

I could have been there hunting froakies if that feature was implemented of realising.

But mostly its not about the time . Its about the nerves and stress it takes to clean all one by one out and sort all.

Sometimes i really think that people just wanna smack their own thoughts on some threads without really knowing to much at all.
Im fighting here for the game , for a tool or option for ALL PLAYERS . Not just me .

And u just come here without any big explanation and put a thumbs down on me .

Why are u fighting against me here actually ? Im trying to help u get more option for the game .

IF U DONT LIKE U DONT NEED TO USE IT .

Something tells me u either just wanna argue, get some fame , or smack ur own pasta to this thread .  Without really caring much about some feature like this , or making big thoughts how it could help or better the game . 
U answering me in a way , to try to say my suggestion is bad .  

So tell me ? What is the problem with this feature ?  U said before , it will take to much time between fights to move the mouse to the release button.

U dont give a [heck] about this suggestion or the game - u just wanna talk some crap here , Cause this explanation of why it shouldnt be here is absolute ********************************************************** its like u said - it takes to long to breath if this option comes out .

1-5 seconds goes away alone checking ur pokes ivs , than 0.5 seconds for clicking the release button .
Usaid :
"
Clicking the release button and then dragging the mouse cursor to click confirm to release the poke between spawns, seems like a lot of wasted time to me.

Dont reply to this thread anymore PLEASE

Edited by LadyLilith

Raika . i cannot go evry 5 minutes to the pc , im hunting for hours and hours . and i am to lazy to move evrytime to the pokecenter . I admit it .
I like to play like this , Catch pokes many days and than when i feel like it i go release my pokes.
Thats why i ask for this feature .

Im done here . I invested way to much energy in this thread already. All has been said i had what i wish.

I wasnt here to push something trough cause im bored and want to act up . I came here for this feature that would help me so much.
I did my best.

Whatever will happen  , idc anymore . Its pointless to make suggestion threads anyways apparently.
Thread can be closed - Deleted . Apparently people dont want my energy improving their game.

Trust me i wont try to make anything better anymore or help anyone . Im done with this .

Edited by LadyLilith

If someone comes here . And tells me . Look --- this is why it would be bad - this is why it wont work - But something that makes sense , And is good critic.

Something u can argue about .         But   Move ur mouse to long to the button and just go evry 5 mins to clean ur pc ISNT anything that says this feature is bad .

I literally tear up my a*** here to write this thread and than someone with low playtime comes trying to wreck my thread with such explanations . Yes i do take that as an insult.

AND AGAIN - why are u guys trying to proove me wrong . Will i hurt ur game with this feature ? Why u try to say my suggestion is bad .

Sorry but till now i havent seen any good critism just a bunch of try to crack ur nuts and present that mine are bigger.

This is not a battleground here guys . I am the good guy here trying make ur game good , and staff will see people care about it .
But no u fight me with explanations that make 0 sense just try to put me down .

Like i said , dont get me wrong than if i think u just try to crack my nuts than

Edited by LadyLilith

Its pointless to make suggestion threads anyways apparently.

That's definitely wrong. There are lots of suggestions that have been implemented in the game.

Most of us here were just trying to explain why it isn't or why it is a good idea, there's no reason to be hostile. This suggestion was already denied in a previous thread. Being able to release Pokemon as you catch them does sound nice, but if it's denied, then there's probably a good reason to it.

Plus, you're just spamming at this point. Just walk away from your computer and chill for a bit.

• Like 1

Thats what i was about to do now .  And Raika .  Now u telling me i am spamming here . Nobody posts anything in this forum for a long time . And it doesnt Spam anybody until u come into my thread inside . So again i think ur wrong . Yea maybe it pops up in top feed cause its like a bump , but who cares. U still can see others.

Now u trying to make me feel bad but its not working raika.

I love how u guys suddenly always become so RULE oriented and good guy and staff sided when u dont like someone or his crap.

If i had a higher position or was some kind of staff i doubt u would be against me and said , yeahhh boiii lets get some more stuff  ,But since im so "hostile" and want to push my way trough  ...             . People just so weak always siding with the more powerful and stroking their back.

But trust me , u achieved one thing , i promise you      I will NEVER again  - put my energy into someones game -Trying improve it for the players.
Its more worth for me , i will put that time somewhere else cause some people just sit on staff lap .

U think i care about ban . I dont even want to play with players like this who sit on staff lap and cant bring up one good reason why my suggestion is bad , but still try to make it down.

Im sorry i didnt give u any love and just was harsh trying get this stuff done .   U can heart ur comments x10000 . i still think the same .

U guys simply not worth my time and effort . 

Goodbye - This my last Thread that is in suggestions or anything for improving the game .

If i see a bug that could destroy the games economy and u guys wish to know where it is what causes it , if i knew it i would never tell u . I promise u.

Lets see how all goes to hell and how sad u will be the game is bad than .

If staff allow me to still play the game i will  - But i wont help suggest anything anymore or try to better ur player experience .

I have alot of time and energy to spend . To work on things . Make the game better .  but i wont put it here since its not appreciated.

I wanted learn mapping , make alot effort in this game , Maybe it would be accepted maybe no .

Want to help players in help channels , new players and so on .

Even if u can easy play this game without me .
There will be this one little extra bit that it could be better but it wont be here 😃 it makes me so happy.
This one advice to a new player that could change him maybe play the game longer , That little drop of positivity .
That would Add another number of player to the game .  Not from me anymore. Cause u guys apparently dont give a ****

Someone send me the tools to work on that things and i will make that release button myself , if u dont wanna do it staff i will do it , but i want it implemented in the game . RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW .
And u stopwatch that ******.

Jezus Christ

Edited by LadyLilith

Good news! There are actually 2 servers!!! My alt on gold has more hours than you do.

I didnt read anything you said after your claim that having more hours than someone else makes your opinion better. I wont reply anymore cause i will become someone who replies with asterisks as well.

• Administrator

Hi there everyone. ( @LadyLilith tagging as thread creator)

As a Staff Member and Admin of Pokemon Revolution Online I would like to clarify few things before locking this topic.

First of all, I would like to make sure that you guys understand that the playtime of a user doesn't reflect the quality of his suggestion. You can have 200 hours and provide way better suggestions than a guy that has 6000 hours of playtime.

Also, we do actually read and consider every single suggestion that is posted, regardless of who did it. Some things are implemented in the game, other things can't be implemented now due to technical restraints but will be in the future (like it happened in the past for MEGAs for example), others suggestions are instead not possible to be implemented at all due to harder technical restraints, are bad or just do not fit with our vision and the path we want the game to move on.

However, in case your suggestion is rejected or disliked by the community you should absolutely not start to rage and insult other people or disrespect them, this is absolutely forbidden by our rules and in general not productive at all.

Your will/intention to improve the game and make it better is praise of worth, as we really appreciate everyone who spend their time trying to do that regardless of the outcome (therefore regardless if suggestion is good or bad).

However, as said above, this doesn't justify any form of insult or disrespect toward any member of the community.

Sometimes you might think something is really good, but everyone might disagree with your vision and then you just have to accept the fact they do instead of insulting or disrespecting them. Accepting other people's opinion and respecting them (you don't have to agree with them, but respect is a MUST), even if they might disagree with you, is a key factor during discussions.

4 hours ago, LadyLilith said:

Someone send me the tools to work on that things and i will make that release button myself , if u dont wanna do it staff i will do it , but i want it implemented in the game . RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW .
And u stopwatch that ******.

We are not forced to release something in the game that has been created by a player, simply cause once again it might not be liked by the community itself (like now) or that thing simply does not fit with our vision and the path we want the game to move on.

Something like "I will do it, but then you are forced to implement it!" will never happen, not only here but in general it will never happen in any existing game.

Also, there is no "tools to work"... the whole game is literally a really really really long series of scripts (GUI included) that have later associated a specific graphic/texture, but the core still remain the script.
Good to say as well that the code would be needed to be directly thrown into the client game, so even if you would be a scripter you would not be able to work without the main code as it would be totally inconsistent with the rest. Needless to say, we will absolutely not give you any client-code in general for obvious reason.

4 hours ago, LadyLilith said:

Goodbye - This my last Thread that is in suggestions or anything for improving the game .

If i see a bug that could destroy the games economy and u guys wish to know where it is what causes it , if i knew it i would never tell u . I promise u.

Lets see how all goes to hell and how sad u will be the game is bad than .

There are rare cases where some bug can accidentally finish on live servers, even if rare. We are happy to see that our community, most of them, actually help us by reporting it immediately as soon as spotted, as this really help us and make our work comfortable.

There are as well people who would abuse that bug and never report it, exactly like you told that you would do.

All those people that abuse and not report actually have one thing in common: chrome_qf060htNk2.png

Quoting our GAME RULES

Abusing glitches, and not reporting them as soon as possible, will result in sanctions.

Accounts which abuse bugs will not be unbanned unless all illegitimate gains can be removed from the account.

No one is able to really hide himself after abusing bugs or breaking rules, sooner or later truth will come out.

With that said, as this thread took the wrong path and contains now only toxicity, as well as the fact this suggestion has been already done and answered by our DEVs HERE , I will now proceed in locking the thread.

Have a wonderful day.

• Like 3

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others