BUG - DARKRAI QUEST NO REROLL AND CLONE GIVEN

Verankass

1 hour ago, Noxious said:

Hey there!

I am really sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. Could you please take a screenshot of your Darkrai with the Ball it is in? After you did that, I can restore the Ball it was in and offer you a quest reset, meaning you have another chance of getting all the rewards. You would have to delete your current Darkrai as well for that to happen. Please let me know how that sounds for you. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

image.png.4637a1cfc80e1c3e9f670f7a32ecafb1.png

Hello, does it mean I can get a refund of my Master Ball? If so, yes please. I agree with resetting the quest so I can get my rewards. Thank you so much. Let me know if it's already resetted so I can finish it ASAP. Thanks again

19 minutes ago, Malz2414 said:

I already released my Darkrai. Hope you can reset it ASAP. Thanks

Hey there!

I asked a Content Scripter to reset the quest for you. The Master Ball should already be back in your inventory. Good luck with your quest.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

10 minutes ago, Noxious said:

Hey there!

I asked a Content Scripter to reset the quest for you. The Master Ball should already be back in your inventory. Good luck with your quest.

Kind regards, Noxious

Thank you so much 🙂 I appreciate it. Great game 😄

On 10/26/2020 at 6:04 AM, Noxious said:

Please let me know if everything is working for you. I am glad you enjoy it!

I caught again Darkrai and now I have a free IV reroll but there's still no clone 😞

Darkrai2ndAttempt.png.42038c39b1e45f9afade76648b64a646.png

Edited by Malz2414

16 hours ago, Malz2414 said:

Hey there!

I am happy that one part of the quest worked out for you after the reset. Regarding the clone, you have to get it in the Dark Realm. You won't get the Clone after catching Darkrai, but rather have to free all five Pokemon that are in the Dark Realm. I hope this clarified some things for you. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

5 hours ago, Noxious said:

Hey there!

I am happy that one part of the quest worked out for you after the reset. Regarding the clone, you have to get it in the Dark Realm. You won't get the Clone after catching Darkrai, but rather have to free all five Pokemon that are in the Dark Realm. I hope this clarified some things for you. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

Oh right. So to enter Dark Realm, I need to defeat Horon right? Then after that I can get a clone? If so, thanks.

16 hours ago, Malz2414 said:

Oh right. So to enter Dark Realm, I need to defeat Horon right? Then after that I can get a clone? If so, thanks.

Hey there!

That's correct. You just need to complete the Scientist's quest in order to get the Clone Pokemon. Let me know if you still have any questions. 

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png