Weekly pass for Excavation sites

Gio

@Lolking780 The entire notion that it would be useless and inconvenient is quite confusing, as the pass is intended for those who will use it daily. Buying it and then complaining that you are forced to do excas daily is nonsensical. Also, having a lot of money does not mean you don't wish to save where you can.

@Darksun20 You're claims are that excas are not worth doing because you don't get enough good Pokémon and/or items, in addition to not enough people doing them. I'm curious to see how many discovery points you have, as that's how you can measure how much someone does excas, not with hours. I personally have gotten loads of good Pokémon and items from doing them, as have many of my friends. Furthermore, I do them consistently and see many people doing them. So really, your personal anecdote, much like my own, is invalid.

@linkaros Kinda contradicted yourself at the end there, but yes, its an alternative money sink. Saving 17.5k, or any amount for that matter, is worth it imo. If you don't share the sentiment, there's no need to buy it.

@Norex Of course it's not necessary, that's why its called a convenience. The price is not final and can change if deemed necessary.

Seems you all missed the point of it being optional. It is explicitly designed for those that do it daily and want to save a little bit while doing so. It is aimed for a specific demographic, which lots of people aren't included in. In short, if you don't see yourself using it, don't buy it.

Edited by GioAlv1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, ChiiCe242 said:

Considering you are consistent in doing excavations, 1800 (number of hours)/22 (excavation cooldown time) = 81.8 days. 81.8 days x 2500 (cost) x 9 (number of sites) = 1,840,500 (worst case scenario, not including requirements for certain sites and such) Basically your Aerodactyl you sold already covered half the cost of the WORST CASE SCENARIO. (Additonally, 25+ Aerodactyls do not go for 1M only, you can blame your business skills for that.)

Not only that, you also have the chance of getting more stuff from other stones(?) 20-25 (we will use 20 here) per site x 9 (number of sites) x 81.8 (number of days) = 14724 stones. Minus the Aerodactyl stone that would be 14723, 14723 chances for epics/items you can sell for profit over the amount you spent to enter the excavations is. By the logic of you are not getting anything good so it is not worth, then rerolls should not be bought because they are not worth too. Or spending time on hunting should not be the case because you do not get anything good most of the time so it is not worth.

All this is only saying how profitable excavations is.

Gio's suggestion of further INCREASING that profit (with the possibility of losing money, whether it be because of people being lazy or forgetting) is a great suggestion. Money sink, check. Profitable, check. will not ruin the economy of the game, check. +1 here if the message isnt clear to people reading yet.

Your last bit contradicts yourself, You basically are telling me that it's highly profitable (when it isn't, proof her  ) and then say that it's a good idea to further increase the profit made, as if to say that there isn't enough profit to be made. It's not profitable in the long run. If it was profitable you would see tons of people in excas, but you don't. Gee wonder why that is huh?

Let me remind you that the best case scenario I got was 1 year ago for an Aero that didn't have it's mega announced at the time. Prices for mons that arent good in PvP, as sad as it is are not going for a whole lot no matter how rare they are. I also don't know why you are mentioning rerolls when it's one of the most profitable things to make money off of considering you can get them for free from Reporter.

Edited by Darksun20

I feel like with excavations being so cheap that you can literally pay for them in a for a week (with some leftover) with just 1 dig patch run through that having any cheaper way of making of doing them would just be too good not to do when your doing excavations.  You could make so much money off them by buying this pass and doing exca's everyday (not counting pokemon you catch along the way)

I personally feel like excavations are very well balanced with profitable items/rare poke you can find, that adding something that just makes them better would ruin it.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif