I can't see frokie in necropolis Pokemon list.

Bin0d

I wanted to hunt frokie in necropolis, i activated bms for that and reached necropolis. I checked pokemons in necropolis from right top corner, it didn't showed frokie there. I have dex data of frokie still i thought i will get one ... I am trying to hunt frokie from hours but i have seen a single frokie. I think this is a bug, please check as soon as possible.. atleast before my bms is over.

Thankyou

Screenshot_2020-10-26-08-20-22-90_03166c27d3c5d813bdf5fd78ab091c6c.png

Greetings @BIN0D 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

I would like to inform you that this bug is only a visual one caused from the possible battle bond froakies in that area; I can assure you that froakie is still catchable in Necropolis (Spawns from reborn). You have been simply unlucky for this spawn, as it is a Tier 8 it might take a while before encountering one. 

As a piece of general advice I would recommend using the reborn bot to confirm if a pokemon still spawn in an area, since it has the most accurate information spawn wise. It's available in the official discord, or you can also send a private message to the bot. You simply have to write "^s name" in the bot-commands channel/ in your private message with the bot in order to get the spawns shown. Note that you can search for both a pokemon or an area name in the name portion. You can refer to the pinned messages in the bot-commands channel if you ever forget how to use the command. 

Let me know if you have more questions regarding the topic

Kind regards,

Midsommar

Edited by Midsommar

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.