im lost quest darkai

Excelso

Greetings @excelso

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

You will be able to re-enter the castle and proceed with the quest by beating the boss Horon in the dark valley, north of Necropolis. You are required to beat this boss without any fainted Pokemon in order to access its reward(s). Once that is done you should be able to enter the castle again. 

Furthermore, Horon can also be used as a Darkrai reset if you failed to catch it or as a dark realm reset if you need to go back there. Defeating him with no fainted pokemon after catching darkrai will reward you with an Halloween mount. It's good to note that Horon has a 3 days cooldown upon winning the encounter whilst having none of your pokemon faint. He will disappear until that cooldown ends.  

Let me know if that works!

Kind regards, 

Midsommar

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

You could try to give it a damage-boosting item like an Expertbelt, Wise Glasses or any item that boosts Psychic moves.

Try to use Cosmic Power once before attacking with Stored Power as this will boost the damage of the move Stored Power.

If you dont have a damage item and it still doesnt work, try to level-up your Clefairy even higher. You can use the Golbats in the castle for that, they respawn every 5 minutes.

4 hours ago, excelso said:

ok thank you,

it work, but why i can't beat mega gengar with store power ? my clefairy lv 45 , its bug ? can u help me sir ?pls i lost

As mentioned by Norex try to use an item such as the black belt or wise glasses. Just using stored power might not be enough, so try using cosmic power before as this will boost stored power, letting you defeat the mega gengar. Try to level it up it more if you are not able to defeat it in the 3 turns given 

As a general tip be sure to recruit all the possible pokemon's in the dark realm as they will be useful for later. You can see how you can get them all here

Let me know if you need more help! 

Kind regards, 

Midsommar 

21 hours ago, excelso said:

thanks a lot

Happy to help! This thread will now be locked as resolved. Don't hesitate to make a new one if you have any question 

Kind regards, 

Midsommar