Stuck in halloween quest.

Shriharsh

Hey ,So recently I have started playing pro again .What happend is that I am in the second part of the halloween quest. I am done finding the 3 ghosts and the ghosts at the left side of the Alucard castle.After doing the quest I was doing the right side I started and defeated the first ghost and when I tried to defeat the second ghost I blacked out and then I logged out after 1 week I again logged In and I tried to speak to the first ghost and This shows up and I can't battle him.
I hope my problem will be solved :)

Glitch.PNG

14 hours ago, Shriharsh said:

Hey there!

In order to continue with the quest, you will need a Pokemon with the move Foresight. This should let you battle the ghosts. Please let me know if this worked for you. 

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

4 hours ago, Shriharsh said:

sorry I didn't know that 😉 and it worked for me.

Hey there!

No worries, glad it worked for you. I will now lock this thread as resolved. Have a nice day and good luck with everything!

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.