Halloween Darkrai Quest 2020

Poisonnous

Hello, I was doing the halloween mission and I was in the nightmare part of Darkrai, my pokes died, and I went back to the beginning so instead of going left I went to the right and left the map, I was told that I have to defeat Horon, the thief of souls without any pokemon dying, the problem is that he is very strong, is there any way to do the mission again without having to defeat the boss? And that I really wanted to catch Dakrai 😞

Edited by poisonnous

16 hours ago, poisonnous said:

Hello, I was doing the halloween mission and I was in the nightmare part of Darkrai, my pokes died, and I went back to the beginning so instead of going left I went to the right and left the map, I was told that I have to defeat Horon, the thief of souls without any pokemon dying, the problem is that he is very strong, is there any way to do the mission again without having to defeat the boss? And that I really wanted to catch Dakrai 😞

Hello @poisonnous,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
As you already were told, you have to defeat Horon, who is located in Dark Valley, which is north of Necropolis.
Unfortunately I have to say that it's the only possible way to reset Dark Realm again in order to continue the Darkrai quest.
Here are some tips that I can tell you to beat Horon. His lineup is Absol, Gengar, Hypno, Bannete, Hydreigon and Zoroark which is weak to Fairy type. For example, you can start with a Clefable and start to boost your stats with Cosmic powers and Calm mind and then use Moonblast.
After beating him, you may get a rapidash mount as a reward. If this happens to you, you have to wait 3 days for Horon to respawn and beat him again without fainting any of your Pokemon.
After all this, Alucard will respawn in his castlle. Make sure to bring a Pokemon in your party that knows the move Miracle eye in order to continue in Dark Realm again.
If you are unsure how to continue in the Dark Realm, I recommend you to follow this guide from 2019.

With that being said, I hope I could clarify everything. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask again.
Waiting for a reply.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.