Ranked OU and UU tier rotation?

Eaty

Would you be in favor of a Ranked OU-UU rotation?  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be in favor of a Ranked OU-UU rotation?

20 hours ago, DeIta said:

Can't compare a discord vote to a forum vote. Different sample sizes.

Everyone who has a Discord vote has a forum vote, not everyone who has a forum vote has a discord vote.

There are more forum users - in theory.

So, I just did compare them and came to the conclusion that this vote can have way more participants.

Edited by Bash

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I can already anticipate the arguments against, but since I haven't seen anyone mention it, I'll suggest it anyway; What about making the ladder tier of one server OU and the tier of the other one UU, consistently swapping them every each season (something in the manner of the BW and XY starter spawns which used to be/still are different on both servers all the time)? I'll make an example; this way the April season in Silver would be OU, while the April season in Gold would be UU. The May season in Silver would be UU, while the May season in Gold would be OU and so on, consistently rotating the tier shifts. In case someone would be disatisfied with the tier of their domestic server, they could easily transfer freely once per month (that's also as long as a PVP season lasts), meaning they wouldn't be forced to play something they don't want. The devs and staff could make this some sort of a month or two public test/experiment first, to see whether there is general interest for such a change among the community or not and then act accordingly  

Edited by HeroOfTheStreet

I dont like the UU idea, and Im happy that the staff team respected my opinion and some others opinion so much and didnt implement the UU queue yet. 🙂

Very happy, continue your work!

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Pretty sure that it has nothing to do with respect , if something the majority wants  the uu q so if it was about  respect it would have been implemented , its just that its not possible yet for some reason and i think its better to not add it yet till servers problems are completely fixed