Nightmare Battlefield and Umbra

Norex

When I wanted to enter the Chamber again for the recently added additional challenge, I was told the spirits power is too strong. So I would have to defeat Umbra (the Mega-Gengar in the Dark Realm).

The thing is I already received the Gengarite and the M. Gengar Cosmetics after beating Umbra in the Dark Realm. The issue is probably that I beat Horon recently to check if there are any new rewards and I was done with the Chamber anyway. Now that progress is reset and a new challenge for the Nightmare Battlefield was released but I am unable to enter it.

My question is if I would need to beat Umbra in Dark Realm and do that whole quest again or if there is a way to solve this issue for me elsewhise?

10 hours ago, Norex said:

When I wanted to enter the Chamber again for the recently added additional challenge, I was told the spirits power is too strong. So I would have to defeat Umbra (the Mega-Gengar in the Dark Realm).

The thing is I already received the Gengarite and the M. Gengar Cosmetics after beating Umbra in the Dark Realm. The issue is probably that I beat Horon recently to check if there are any new rewards and I was done with the Chamber anyway. Now that progress is reset and a new challenge for the Nightmare Battlefield was released but I am unable to enter it.

My question is if I would need to beat Umbra in Dark Realm and do that whole quest again or if there is a way to solve this issue for me elsewhise?

Hello @Norex,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I've informed the corresponding staff team to look into your issue.
In the meantime, please be patient.
I will let you know when I get an answer.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Administrator

Hello,

sadly, you would have to complete the Dark Realm (and defeat Umbra again).

Even if you would be able to enter the Nightmare Battle now, you would have no Pokemon in the Nightmare Battle because they are determined by the Pokemon you saved in the Dark Realm.
Resetting the Dark Realm means resetting the saved Pokemon in there too.

kind regards