Another way to get legendaries

Anurag2006

The only way to get the counterparts of the legendaries you already have is the world quest.

Which happens at the same time every month. Many people are unable to do it because of the time zone problem

It would be nice if there was another way to get the counterparts of the legendaries you have.

Or Maybe another way to get mysterious tickets!

Maybe another quest where you Submit a certain amount of a particular pokes (like wq)

Or defeat some certain special bosses or do quests like gengarite

Edited by Anurag2006
  • Like 4

IMG_20201021_091210_resize_95.jpg

Considering wq is 24 hours that should give everyone in every time zone ample time to participate, personally, I don't think everyone should have every legendary handed to them on a silver platter, so I like the idea of scheduled quests fo get them, it gives people time to prepare and work for it, then if they get the requirement they can catch a new legendary, one thing I do not like about this however is that even if you have not caught all legendaries available to you, it still could give you a pseudo.

I think a new way to get legends could be good, but there aren't that many other types of quests and things other than hunting that could be added.

So personally I'm -1 on the new method

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

2 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

I don't think everyone should have every legendary handed to them on a silver platter, 

What if you need 2 legendaries of the same trio/duo urgently for pvp?

3 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

Considering wq is 24 hours that should give everyone in every time zone ample time to participate

But you can't disagree that silver completes wq pretty quickly.

It lasts for more than 12h very rarely

Or fail

That's too rare 

IMG_20201021_091210_resize_95.jpg

Just because silver has a larger population you can't really argue with that, silver also has a lot of new players in that population whilst gold has many veteran players who simply do not want to do wq, which is their choice. If you need the same duo/trio for pvp, build a new team until you can get them.

My suggestion to you is to think of a potential alternative and then come back with that and let us know it, then we can go back to debating how worthwhile it is.

(And if you about to bring up ichi's point in the discord you better credit him for it)

Edited by g3n3r4l

Ok so you're suggestion was to add another wq, after previously calling the wq bad, or a boss. The reward for uncreativity goes to you. Maybe something like the legendary birds quest could work, similar quest with a harder req to get the next poke

Yes, smt should be changed.

Back when the wq was (kinda) random, it was much fairer. Now, when you have to work, sleep or whatever you're pretty doomed. Also that the wq had before the change a higher frequenz.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L