Firstly, your picture where it says that it's 48h after first bid doesn't work. Also, this never was in the original post, so I do not know where you got that form. 
Secondly, my 3.9m bid was the one that was fair around the actual hour of the bidding, so I do not see any point in remaking this auction since I should be the "legal" winner of it.

Shinycelebi_signiture.png?width=1442&height=326

well i just want this auction to be fair. if u think celebi win with a fair auction, i don't mind 🙂 
if u ask me if i'm happy with this? hmm, can't say that i'm happy because i don't win the mon 😆
but yeah lose in a auction is normal. anyway gz to shinycelebi. gl buddy with that gible. ^.^ #peace

Edited by Virgneel
  • Administrator

Hi @ShinyCelebi

I apologise if I did not make myself clear. The 48hr after first bid was the original post - the first one created for this thread.

I also apologise for the frustration, and I understand it, you are entitled to it. Sadly in any poorly handled auction, more than one person will be disappointed. My hands are tied and we cannot be 3 winners.

The issue I am trying to express, and perhaps did not express well enough in my previous post, is that the information publicly available at the time of the first bid meant that this auction was due to end at 9:12 GMT+0.

This end time was later incorrectly updated, to a time that added an extra 58 minutes to the auction. Therefore that end time is invalid.

From further edits, it looks like this mistake was realised, but further posts at XX:10 GMT+0 still set the auction end at the incorrect time. Again, this means that the end time is invalid AND contradicts two pre-existing end times, making it unfair on anyone who took part in the auction at this early stage (as they may set a timer to return, and lose out by an hour because of a mistake/typo/whatever it was).

After this, a timer was set via a link - this too, was set to the wrong time which invalidates this end time also.

Therefore, tracing any valid auction end times takes us back to the start of the auction. 

Again, I apologise, and it is because of these mistakes this confusion is happening - if you do not believe my suggestion is a fair and rightful solution, that's okay. I gave the option to refuse. We will deliberate within the team as to what is the best result given the stage we're at. 

I hope that this helps explain more clearly.

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Administrator

Hi @ShinyCelebi

3 minutes ago, ShinyCelebi said:

@EhkoeI assume you have the "power" to see / show that it says "48 hours after FIRST bid". Could you show it in a picture below? Either here or in PM, if it's deemed irrelevant to this forum post anymore. (The one you posted before gave an error, therefore maybe use lightshot or something like this). 

I'd like to keep all communication public for the benefit of Hawluchaa who is also looking at this.

I have edited my post with direct image links (under each image). You can click these if they're not working correctly as attachments. I used imgur - it should be fine. Let me know if you have any issues.

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Shiny,I think we should just let the mod n GM do their job,they did their best,no need to get mad or irritated at em,if u look it back,I offer after the seller sad there is still sometimes(15min left to bid) so I bid,just chill it out bruhh,the time that the seller put is surely a wrong time,that's why I mentioned hawlucha to investigate.... Calm down,justice will help u in the end 🙂