1 minute ago, 8man96 said:

Shiny,I think we should just let the mod n GM do their job,they did their best,no need to get mad or irritated at em,if u look it back,I offer after the seller sad there is still sometimes(15min left to bid) so I bid,just chill it out bruhh,the time that the seller put is surely a wrong time,that's why I mentioned hawlucha to investigate.... Calm down,justice will help u in the end 🙂

The timing was wrong in this message was wrong because I missinterpreted the rule  of the 15min I thought that the timer was at the time 00:09 + 15 and not the correct time that should have been 00:02 + 15

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, 8man96 said:

Shiny,I think we should just let the mod n GM do their job,they did their best,no need to get mad or irritated at em,if u look it back,I offer after the seller sad there is still sometimes(15min left to bid) so I bid,just chill it out bruhh,the time that the seller put is surely a wrong time,that's why I mentioned hawlucha to investigate.... Calm down,justice will help u in the end 🙂

No need for that, I appreciate it, but not worth any potential argument or misunderstanding. Shinycelebi is frustrated, as I'm sure all of you are, and it's understandable - there's no problems as far as that is concerned. I also wasn't aware my images didn't load up, so it makes a lot of sense.

For the sake of maintaining sanity (for all of us), I will temporarily lock the thread. Hawluchaa will make a final reply once he has come to a solution.

In the meantime - @zeus27O5 - please do NOT trade the Gible.

Stay safe, and good luck all!

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Yellow locked this topic

The winner of this auction is @ShinyCelebi with 3.9m. 

image.png.f01053dc361ec755749d7779eaa4a1e4.png This is the moment of offering. If we include the +15 minute rule the new end time here becomes 10:17. 

The follow up offer was made 1 minute after that timer. 

image.png.1e84bd38b972991196a85515d8ea57c1.png

@zeus27O5       For your next auction make sure to keep your thread clear, do not edit out the original time your auction will take. If you want to let players know how much time left make a seperate line for that. The thread will be unlocked

so you can post a screenshot of the sale. 

Take this as a firm warning @zeus27O5, if this happens again in the furute there will be a punishment. Make sure to read the trade rules before your next auction to avoid the same mistake.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa.

20210407_201806.gif

• Zeus27o5 changed the title to ENDED
  • Yellow locked this topic