Jump Link

Imafreshbanana

Hello can someone teach me how to do the jump links on posts??? like when i click the word it will jump directly to some part of the post.

This is the only thing i can give as an example:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/163727-legendary-megathread-complete-quests-and-seen-data/

When i click those names i will be direct guide of the names i clicked.

Edited by imafreshbanana

MY INFORMATION

IGN: Imafreshbanana

Guild: Eternity

Server: Silver

Discord: THE BANANA KING#1082

Banana.gif.a7a3c3099546ca8bdd9987e09fc86da4.gif

MY BANANA SHOP 

You can simple get the link to a certain post on a thread by clicking the 3 dots (...) on the top-right of the post and choose the 'Share'-option.

grafik.png.1c549eecb9bce3b75ba70f661da03731.png

All you have to do after that is inserting the link you copied from there into the link-option on the forum and choose the word you would like to have instead of the URL.

grafik.png.f887101f4b97f950bd09ddf08fcf2e56.png

29 minutes ago, Norex said:

You can simple get the link to a certain post on a thread by clicking the 3 dots (...) on the top-right of the post and choose the 'Share'-option.

grafik.png.1c549eecb9bce3b75ba70f661da03731.png

All you have to do after that is inserting the link you copied from there into the link-option on the forum and choose the word you would like to have instead of the URL.

grafik.png.f887101f4b97f950bd09ddf08fcf2e56.png

but that is jumping to other peoples comment or post.. how can i jump to some part of my post? cause i'm planning to have a jump link for Introduction, Pokemons to Sell, Sold and Available payments so my buyer doesn't need to scroll down and get directed to those part of my post.

MY INFORMATION

MY BANANA SHOP 

12 hours ago, Norex said:

The thread you linked as an example does not do that though, thats why I missunderstood you I guess. I am not aware of any possibility to jump to a certain part within a single post though.
Maybe someone else can you help you with that but I dont think that it is possible.

sorry T_T that's really the only thing i can give as an example 😢 thank you for helping me ^_^ i guess i will just put my sold section to a new comment. 😄

MY INFORMATION

MY BANANA SHOP 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hi @imafreshbanana & @Norex

What you are referring to is Anchor and Jumpto/Goto bbcodes, which would appear in a pair to allow you to create shortcuts within a single post.

Sadly we said goodbye to bbcode when we updated to Invision (HTML), which means this feature is no longer supported and it is not possible to create anchors or jumptos now.

I hope this helps to at least answer the question, I apologise that it's not a fix to the problem. Should we manage to find a work-around, we'll update you!

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.