Refund Request

Andreal1996

2 hours ago, andreal1996 said:

Im requesting a refund for my Gyarados Mount.

Reason: I thought it can make my character Surf but it wasn't then i just learned that your can only swim in water by completing certain requirements

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. The Gyarados Mount is just a replacement for a Pokemon with Surf, you need to get the right badge and the HM Surf from the Fuchsia City Safari first for you to be able to use it. Do you still want to have the Mount refunded or did that explanation help you with your concern? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

4 hours ago, andreal1996 said:

hello good day , i still haven't receive my refund request?!

Hey there!

I have forwarded your request a while ago but it appears that it has not been processed yet. I will bump your request and let you know once it has been resolved. I hope you understand. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

• Administrator
On 11/15/2020 at 11:45 PM, andreal1996 said:

Im requesting a refund for my Gyarados Mount.

Reason: I thought it can make my character Surf but it wasn't then i just learned that your can only swim in water by completing certain requirements

Hi there @andreal1996

Thanks for your patience, I have succesfully refunded you the 50 coins and removed you the Gyarados Mount.

With this said, I will now lock the thread.

Have a wonderful day

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others