Cresselia quest got bugged and needs a reset

Sin

11 hours ago, SinLight said:

Hello,

There was no option for me to go to Fullmoon Island from Sailor Darlow (I have spoken with Nezuko & Nezuko's mom), so I'm stuck at the very beginning of the quest. Could you look into it and possibly do a full reset for my Cresselia quest?

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Have you already been in Eterna and talked to Professor Rowan? Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

2 hours ago, Noxious said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Have you already been in Eterna and talked to Professor Rowan? Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards, Noxious

Hi Noxious,

Yes, I did, he told me to check Fullmoon Island:
image.png.698b99faad1749fcfb7659c7b9fb5e2b.png

But Sailor Darlow in Canaleve still only gives me 4 options to pick from:
- Iron Island

- Vermilion
- Olivine 
- Lilycove

as usual.

On 11/17/2020 at 11:17 PM, SinLight said:

Hey there!

Once again I am very sorry for the inconvenience. I have contacted Content Scripter about this and they will be looking into the issue whenever they have time. Please keep in mind that they are currently very busy so this could take some time. I just wanted to let you know that I did not forget about you. I hope you understand. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

• Like 1

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

4 hours ago, SinLight said:

Weekly bump

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience but we do not have a precise answer yet. You are not supposed to go to Fullmoon Island yet, but rather have to do something in Sinnoh first. Once the Content Scripter is aware of what exactly you have to do, we will inform you. I hope you understand. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

• Like 1

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Noxious said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience but we do not have a precise answer yet. You are not supposed to go to Fullmoon Island yet, but rather have to do something in Sinnoh first. Once the Content Scripter is aware of what exactly you have to do, we will inform you. I hope you understand. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

Aye, I appreciate that. I will be waiting for further instruction.

Have a nice weekend,

Sin

• 1 month later...

Hello @Sin. Apologies for the extreme delay.

Since Noxious is no longer a staff member, I will be taking over this thread.

I have just contacted the Content Scripters to see if they found a solution. I will inform you as soon as I get an answer.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.