I feel beginner but im here more than 1 year haha

Hi guys! In introduction i wanna salute all of you and wish the best in this sadness period. 

I play this game from may, last year, i finish all 4 regions and i dont know what can i do anymore in this game.

Can someone help some advices ? I really dont know what can i do to enjoy my time here.

Its another storytime to complete after i win Sinnoh region?

• Like 1

Hi there @dark4moon

I wish you the best as well in this season.

Unfortunately there isn't any additional region you can traverse as Sinnoh is the last region currently. Don't worry though, as there are plenty of things to do after you've completed all four regions.

▹You can attempt to complete your Pokedex, catching and seeing every single available Pokemon, and eventually capturing all the legendary Pokemon. Here's a guide for you if you choose to do so: Legendary Pokemon Megathread.

▹Building up a team to start ranked PVP, which you can ask for tips here
▹If PVP isn't your thing, you can start to do some PVE related content, such as climbing up Sinnoh's Battle Tower, acquiring the wave 1 and 2 mega stones, accumulate money by defeating bosses, doing dig spots every 3 days, completing the Solaceon News Reporter Quest, or unlocking Hoenn's Excavation Sites, etc.

▹Joining a guild is a great way to meet new people and make friends. There are many different guilds that you can join, some are PVP oriented, some are PVE oriented, some are a little bit of both. If you haven't joined one and would like to do so, feel free to visit the Guilds page.

▹Finally, I'd like to invite you to our Official PRO Discord Server. By joining the server, you can stay up-to-date with the latest content updates and any important announcements. On top of that, there are many friendly players there that would love to chill and chat.

Anyways, I'll leave you to explore by yourself, as it'd be much more fun that way. Hopefully I gave you some ideas as what you can do after becoming Sinnoh champ.

Good luck and have fun!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2020 at 9:04 AM, dark4moon said:

Hi guys! In introduction i wanna salute all of you and wish the best in this sadness period. 

I play this game from may, last year, i finish all 4 regions and i dont know what can i do anymore in this game.

Can someone help some advices ? I really dont know what can i do to enjoy my time here.

Its another storytime to complete after i win Sinnoh region?

After that you can work on PvM, bossing and PvP

• 4 weeks later...

Hey , After completing all regions. You can focus on these activities -

> Complete BCC everyday

> Solaceon quest everyday

> Bosses 

> S Und everyday

> Complete dex 

> Catch all legendaries available in PRO. 

> Battle Tower 

> Celedeon daily quest 

> Dig Spots 

> Hunting 

> Focus on PvP 

Have fun 😁

• 1 month later...