PRO Wiki Discussion Thread

Gio

Hello everyone, thanks for taking your time to check this thread.

There is a huge stigma regarding the wiki being outdated, I wish to change this misconception.

While the wiki isn't completely up-to-date, it is very much a reliable source for many players. Myself, @Waleed1301, and several other editors work on it frequently to keep it updated. We can always use more help and we do make mistakes, that is where this thread comes in.

The purpose of this thread is to provide a platform for discussion about the PRO Wiki. I will be checking this thread daily and reading each reply thoroughly, however, the easiest and fastest way of letting your thoughts be known, is by joining the PRO Wiki Discord server.

Furthermore, you can become an editor yourself by applying for a wiki account here. This way, you can contribute to the wiki on your own without having to wait for someone else to do it.

Now, there is a lot of work to be done on the wiki and the handful of editors can't find and fix all the mistakes. So, we request that you give us your assistance.

Feel free to reply to this thread with anything you think we should know. Be it errors, bugs, misspellings, wrong information, outdated information, ideas, improvements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, or anything that you think will benefit the wiki.

We welcome any feedback and look forward to seeing everyone's contribution. Thanks in advance.

• Like 6

The big adventage of the Wiki is, that everyone can edit (almost) everything.

-> It doesnt matter if a creator of the page is inactive, everyone can edit while in forums you basically have to make a completely new post in order to update something.

-> Or the creator is active but isnt forced to update his topic since there are other people who can edit while in forums only the creator of the topic can edit

Also I think its good to mention, that the Wiki is not more outdated than the forums. Both have much outdated stuff (But also a lot up-to-date stuf ofc.!). On the Wiki everyone can at least work on it while forum topics, which get no care, will rot.

I can just advice the Wiki use.
if you plan to do a guide/info thread, why not on the Wiki? You can link the Wiki page in a forum guide post. Everyone who visits the forums can see the Page and everyone can update. Win win.

Did I mention that everyone can edit in the Wiki?

Edited by Bash
  • Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Currently working on regional walkthroughs for JohtoHoenn, and Sinnoh. As of now, they are mostly incomplete, but will be finished in the upcoming weeks.

I would also like to mention that all Legendary Pokémon quests are up to date, with the exception of Volcanion, which will be coming soon.

If you see any errors or wish to see something added, feel free to reply to this thread or join the PRO Wiki Discord server.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, supertrainers said:

Also Honey trees may take some more time in order to get completed cuz some spawns are still unknown for us.

Honey Tree spawns should be listed as is, unless was changed since the older forum page.

Note to all: Please refer to the wiki page while doing them if you do them and let us know here if anything is amiss

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be working on the page for the Suspicious Bot, firstly I'll have to compile a list of the pokemons that he uses. If anyone has information regarding that to speed up the process of this, feel free to message me via forum, the PRO Wiki discord server, or my own discord DMs (g3n3r4l#7132).

I'll need to know the round you fought him in, as in what your current win streak is, and if you can, what item it has

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

• 3 weeks later...