Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

1600181928_image(1).png.ddba5f55531cf4df8710404a6c61b295.png

• Rules:
✖︎ This thread will help you to get back a Pokemon that is region locked in another PC, in case that you cleaned the said Region and the message did never appear or if you just ignored the Notification.
✖︎ Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.
✖︎ Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.
✖︎ If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

• What do you need to post?
✖︎ You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon. (The chat should display clearly the Pokemon and the reason of the trade.)
✖︎ You must write the server you are playing.

Edited by Ehkoe
Fixed formatting (broken images)
  • Like 8

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Yesterday before crashes i accepted to do a ev training service for another player.

He gave me 2 pokemon, but i didnt see 1 was from Sinnoh (i havent been to Sinnoh yet)

Now i cant trade back the pokemon and i would like to return it to the trainer.

The pokemon id: 26797693

The trainer it belongs to: Limit (also OT of the pokemon)

I hope this could be restored and the pokemon can return to its trainer.

Hi mi name is Stronklikebull and im from gold server . About 2 months ago a friend of mine S4mlerYT gave me a pvp team . One of the pokes was a rotom which was from sinnoh (i have completed story till hoenn) so it got locked .Heres is the id of the pokemon IMG_20190603_101954.thumb.jpg.b57c4c1706cf287ee016dfda6fe23db9.jpg

• Like 1

So im playing on gold server, i wanted this guy to evolve my scyther and he said "i was in sinnoh" (my scyther is a sinnoh poke) my ign is smash76 but i bought the scyther from some other guy so the OT isnt "Smash76"

trade.thumb.png.1272de9818e20318061cc08fb0480837.png

dsajdashjgh.thumb.png.9aa85f8862c92d933c6bee8f5824743d.png

I play on silver server. I wanted to evolve my gurdurr , i trade the poke with "aprendizmortal", but he didnt pass sinnoh, he is on elite 4 of kanto so its blocked on his pc. I need gurdurr to come back . i TAke screenshoot of the gurdur and the trade with the man, i couldnt do more cause the game crashed xd .

20190603_012814.thumb.jpg.07663f22a9d88c54824d2743dc451072.jpg

20190603_012835.thumb.jpg.5dba891feab5d86e1d97c88f985f1f09.jpg

20190603_013109.thumb.jpg.0aba7597127d262e5271dcd4489a1676.jpg

• Like 1

My nickname is Qonqueror23.

I bought this pokemon from Sychnox1, but i deleted the messages, the Tyranitar i bought is from johto.

I play on Gold Server.

Waiting your response:)

I don't understand your request. We can't reverse a sale, you bought that Pokemon, you will have it when you go to Johto. We are only reversing region locked Pokemon due to daycare services, lending without using lending trade, trade evolution.

Hi mi name is Stronklikebull and im from gold server . About 2 months ago a friend of mine S4mlerYT gave me a pvp team . One of the pokes was a rotom which was from sinnoh (i have completed story till hoenn) so it got locked .Heres is the id of the pokemon

You need to go offline.

• Like 1

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.