Trade Logs

Prime57721

I feel (at least some) staff should have access to a trade log for all trades on server where they can search a persons username and see all there trades they have done with the person they traded with the pokemon/item they traded and what they received. I have seen this implemented in other games and it really helps because today (11/20/20) I traded a gligar to get ev trained and I had a pm going with the person but when the trade was over like 2 min after my game crashed and I never got to friend them and I forget they name. The trade log would be able to see what was traded by me to that person and who the two trading parties are.  It could look like this Prime57721: Gligar*1 x Other_Person: N/A- 11/20/20. I feel this would reduce scams because you are able to trace it back to them, and it makes people feel that they can trade without having to worry about losing there pokemon that they like. 

11 minutes ago, MadhavXDark said:

U have ss of that trade? cus we all take ss of trade(poke) before giving to ev serv !

I cant take ss on my laptop it wont work for some reason so im not able to ss unless im at my desktop but I was not at home so i couldnt ss. Trade logs just would make it easier overall. staff wouldnt get spammed by trade logs either they would type a command and see trade logs like /tradelogs prime57721 and be able to see all trades from me done in last 168 hours(1 week)

20 minutes ago, prime57721 said:

I cant take ss on my laptop it wont work for some reason so im not able to ss unless im at my desktop but I was not at home so i couldnt ss. Trade logs just would make it easier overall. staff wouldnt get spammed by trade logs either they would type a command and see trade logs like /tradelogs prime57721 and be able to see all trades from me done in last 168 hours(1 week)

I can gib +1 for this idea..but it's very rare that laptop ss not working and u were out side anway.:-|

2 minutes ago, MadhavXDark said:

I can gib +1 for this idea..but it's very rare that laptop ss not working and u were out side anway.:-|

idk it is strange but i cant take screenshots. it says screenshot was taken and added to my downloads but i never see it (maybe im looking wrong place but i looked everywhere) also what you mean i was out side anyways?

25 minutes ago, prime57721 said:

I cant take ss on my laptop it wont work for some reason so im not able to ss unless im at my desktop but I was not at home so i couldnt ss. Trade logs just would make it easier overall. staff wouldnt get spammed by trade logs either they would type a command and see trade logs like /tradelogs prime57721 and be able to see all trades from me done in last 168 hours(1 week)

u can always just take a pic with your phone but still this idea is nice especially if we could also see our own trade log as well

• 1 month later...
  • Eaty locked this topic