bug or supposed to work like that?

Linkaros

hello there...i would like please a staff clear this out... so.. in the past(like 4-5months ago) i found a shiny shellos but i was distracted and was hitting the run button..although the messeage "u encountered a rare pokemon" didnt let me to click anything else unless u pressed the Ok...which was an amazing addition...recently at the halloween event i did the same mistake cause i was distracted and today once again one more time haha..BUT this time actually was too late cause i really "run" the battle....is this a bug or supposed to work like that now? cause wasnt working like that in the past that why asking....tnx for your time!!

54 minutes ago, linkaros said:

hello there...i would like please a staff clear this out... so.. in the past(like 4-5months ago) i found a shiny shellos but i was distracted and was hitting the run button..although the messeage "u encountered a rare pokemon" didnt let me to click anything else unless u pressed the Ok...which was an amazing addition...recently at the halloween event i did the same mistake cause i was distracted and today once again one more time haha..BUT this time actually was too late cause i really "run" the battle....is this a bug or supposed to work like that now? cause wasnt working like that in the past that why asking....tnx for your time!!

Greetings, @linkaros

I apologise for the inconvenience. The issue has been forwarded to our developers and it will be fixed in the next client update.

Kind regards,

Kvar