Gold & Silver Server BUNEARY HUNT

Hi guys! My name is Ashwee (or Ash) from the Black Sword guild on Gold Server!

:PikaLurk:

A few months ago, I had announced a PVE event that I will be holding monthly and will be based on themes. (see the full intro at the beginning here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/160471-gold-silver-server-bulbasaur-hunt/ ) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Month (NOVEMBER) had a little switch up due to Wave 2 Megas releasing! Instead of the original plan of doing a Flying Type theme, we have decided to hunt some popular Wave 2 Mega Pokemon! I asked you all in the Black Sword guild server (join here: https://discord.gg/3yQVWdv ) which Wave 2 Mega Pokemon you all would like to hunt this time around! After yet another tie and tie breaker, you guys finally decided on OUR LITTLE BUN-BUN BUNEARY! 

Buneary is a No-MS  Normal type Pokemon that a majority of people enjoy using its mega form (Mega Lopunny) in PVP! This wave has released its mega form (many guides out to help you get the stone) and it seems to be one of the more popular stones to get! It has a repel trick in Amity Square & Eterna Forest (T6 for Amity Square, T7 for Eterna Forest) which will help everyone with getting their bunny! 

Like every month, we will be rewarding the Buneary with the HIGHEST POINTS and the LOWEST POINTS.

The event will begin on November 27th at 1100 UTC and you may begin hunting at that time.

You MUST submit your Buneary by December 4th at 1100 UTC. 

Prizes will be distributed December 5th/6th. If you cannot pick up your prizes right away, you must let me know and we will plan a date and time.
     -If you are in 
SILVER SERVER, I will be bringing your prizes to you free of charge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:SquirtleSquad:

✅You MUST be in the Black Sword discord server to participate. The link will be here and also at the end of this post. (https://discord.gg/3yQVWdv)

✅The Pokemon CAN ONLY BE CAUGHT DURING THE TIME FRAME OF THIS EVENT. 

❎ You must provide a screenshot from the Capture Date Checker if you win showing us that you have caught that Buneary during the time frame given.

✅The Pokemon MUST be your OT. 

✅The Pokemons ID number must be AFTER 41059012.

PRIZES :CharYay:

BEST BUNEARY

-A role in the discord server (“Beauneary”)

-1x CC

-1x Choice Scarf

WORST BUNEARY

-A role in the discord server (“Low Punny”)

-1x CC

-1x Choice Band

Once you join our server (https://discord.gg/3yQVWdv), I will get you set up in the event specified channel and will answer any other questions you may have! Oh, and a nice little hint to expand your points…… Certain natures/abilities will grant you more points while others will decrease your points.

As always, good luck and have fun!

First image done by me, second image credit to masinmanc, the god of microsoft paint photos

buneary_final.png

Bunny.png

• Like 3

❤️ THE ART 

• Like 1

swordsig-mskell.gif.a469f0effb70ad789668b0481898b7a9.gif

Dig my artwork? Want to see more? Check out my discord server...

1))  DISCORD SERVER   🢂  Open Invite     2))  GUILD BENEFITS   🢂  View Thread   3))  GUILD SHOP STORE   🢂  Soon       

★   IGN PRO + SD   🢂    mSKELL       ★   DISCORD TAG   🢂    mSKELL#0001        🇺🇸 USA 🕒 EST ( -5 )