Guild Features Upgrade

Limit

12 hours ago, sryu1 said:

can the access to the guild island be for top 5 guilds?

make guild island accesible to top 5 guild undoes the guild island purpose which is be something exclusive for top guilds in each server guild ladder,  getting a guild top 5 isnt that hard as it may sound

Just a Greek dude.

+1 overall a great suggestions but im against guilds can pick the spawns cause that potentially can make them to op and eventually break the game economy i think its already really cool as it is now  i liked a lot minigames idea we need ways sink money so some minigames that requires a small entry fee for example can help with that and make guild island more enjoyable overall 

Just a Greek dude.

11 hours ago, Anurag2006 said:

I was about to suggest the in-game guild bank anyway, so tanks and +1, yeah, guild island looks like a place only to hunt because there aren't a lot of attraction there except spawns, (which the guild can't choose), 6 moves 

And a boss 

We DO need smth more special for guild island

an ingame guildbank would be a really cool idea, imagine a npc in guildisland that every member can donate a X amount of money in the guilfbank and with that way help the guild. that opens a lot of things like guild pve/pvp ingame tournaments with the option pay from the guildbank or other options that guilds can enter by paying entry fee to an npc with the guildbank money and make the guilds a lot more interesting cause right now they need a lot of things that they miss 

Just a Greek dude.

1 hour ago, SuperHuy13 said:

-1 En realidad lo veo como si los mejores gremios quisieran beneficiarse.

Benefit from what?  Before that way the other guilds wake up to give performance in pvp.  🤣

• Haha 1

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

21 hours ago, Limit said:

Spawn Pick - Getting a guild in the top isnt an easy task for a guild aside from the 6 moves that are usually not important for changes, we suggest if Top 1 could choose the spawns and maybe top 2 have a share with the moves but it's important to choose what to spawn in this way top guilds represent the majority of pvpers in the game based on the sum of rating so why dont we get a chance to have a choice in it

-1. Giving the freedom of spawn in the players hands is unfathomable. It won't be a thing. Also funny how you dont mention top 3 here, blatantly trying to stratify even in between top 3 spots. 

• Like 1

Discord: TurboS#7968

22 hours ago, GeoMine said:

+1 overall a great suggestions but im against guilds can pick the spawns cause that potentially can make them to op and eventually break the game economy i think its already really cool as it is now  i liked a lot minigames idea we need ways sink money so some minigames that requires a small entry fee for example can help with that and make guild island more enjoyable overall 

True I agree but imagine hitting top 1 just to be able to choose 6 moves that you already chose last month hahaha , having a mon or so in spawns is nice cause like its not nice to have rain spawn within 3 seasons or something irrelevant like trickroom its obliging everyone with something  to hunt... and yea i agree its a hunting island not a guild island thats why there must be something to make guildmates interact

22 hours ago, BlitzkriegZ said:

-1. Dar la libertad de engendrar en las manos de los jugadores es insondable. No será nada. También es curioso cómo no mencionas los 3 primeros aquí, intentando descaradamente estratificar incluso entre los 3 primeros lugares. 

Shamelessly?  I think you're wrong.

1 hunting high levels is not so easy and more if there is no repell

2 I do not think that with that change we would benefit much or get rich instantly.

As I said there would be more competition in pvp since everyone wants to be in the top 1 #

Edited by Limit

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit