Pvp rewards

Pispi13

Though i have a bad relationship with pispi, but he is right.... People must be rewarded when reaching 400 and 500 to make it really worth it (as 400 is not a ladder rating) and struggling for top1 just to get a trophy is not worth it.... Make extra points for top 3. +1 

Edited by SalemZEROO

I dont mean to flame  u guys or something , but every single suggestion i have made has never been answered by staff so it makes no sense for me to post anything ever again . I know u guys arent paid for what u do , but also none asked u to do it,  u volunteered for it . 

Happy new year !! 

P.s. its not only my suggestions , i see good suggestions from other players getting no answers aswell 

Edited by Pispi13
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pispi13 said:

I dont mean to flame  u guys or something , but every single suggestion i have made has never been answered by staff so it makes no sense for me to post anything ever again . I know u guys arent paid for what u do , but also none asked u to do it,  u volunteered for it . 

Happy new year !! 

P.s. its not only my suggestions , i see good suggestions from other players getting no answers aswell 

Its not flame you are absolutely right. What's the point if having a channel dedicated to suggestions when your feed back is completely ignored? Either get competent people who give non-robotic/prepared answers, or remove this channel. Its quite obvious half the things that are suggested are ignored, there have been positives these past few weeks with the introduction of megas and fun quests, but this doesn't excuse the fact that ignoring suggestions about other core aspects of the game is not alright... +1 pispi

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Pispi13 said:

Happy new year !! 

Now that’s indeed a good point. I’ve noticed things like this happen in every single post. What’s the point of making suggestion if they completely neglect it?

• Like 1

You shouldnt expect any answer.
I asked in the Q&A stream why noone answers to suggestions. The answer was roughly its to time consuming or you will get always the same answer, but the sutff is beeing read.

Why it is so hard to give a answer with ~10 words like "Sounds good, we think about it"?
I dont know. I have also no idea what the staff team thinks about my suggestion I made in August last year.

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L