Jet Skii

Vanic

Hello, a week or so ago I decided I'd go back to grinding on this game, start clean on a new server. I played this game around 2 years ago or so. 

I remembered numerous of things from the game including that Jet Skii's were faster than other mounts, so we'd need to buy those. 

I ended up paying for a Jet Skii for BOTH my partner Monsterkill26 I play the game together with AND myself on my account. (200 Tokens in total) 

To my surprise however the Jet Skii's are no longer faster and I now definitely regret my decision, since it was a choice between the christmas surf mount or the jet skii, ended up picking the jet skii only for the sake of being fast. I asked if there was a way to fix this in the help chat and got sent here and would really like to know if this is in some way refundable. 

jet skii.png

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Vanic said:

Hello, a week or so ago I decided I'd go back to grinding on this game, start clean on a new server. I played this game around 2 years ago or so. 

I remembered numerous of things from the game including that Jet Skii's were faster than other mounts, so we'd need to buy those. 

I ended up paying for a Jet Skii for BOTH my partner Monsterkill26 I play the game together with AND myself on my account. (200 Tokens in total) 

To my surprise however the Jet Skii's are no longer faster and I now definitely regret my decision, since it was a choice between the christmas surf mount or the jet skii, ended up picking the jet skii only for the sake of being fast. I asked if there was a way to fix this in the help chat and got sent here and would really like to know if this is in some way refundable. 

Hi there @Vanic

First of all Welcome back on Pokemon Revolution Online, we are happy to have you back with us! Make sure to enjoy the content released in the last years !

As for the Jet-Ski, no worry! We understood the issue and I have personally removed them and refunded you and your partner the 100 coins you used to bought them, so you can use the coins to buy another mount or in any other way!

With this said, I will now lock this thread have a wonderful day and holidays!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others