Christmas event Map and quests are a terrible chaotic mess

Kumapx0

I LITERALLY CANT FIND THOSE CLUES , AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY MORE i have left.

I LITERALLY  SPACEBARED EVRYY LITTLE STONE EVRY LITTLE FLOWER EVRLY LITTLE HAIR ON SOME GUYS BACK  AND I CANT PASS .
Wasted 200 max repels , 200 repels 200 super repels . and broke my fingers.

AND THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE 12+ LOL 
Please whoever made this - dont design any more clue quests . At least tell someone it cannot be found in flowers or grass or in the whole trees of forest.

Edited by LadyLilith

You only need to check a few objects, known ones are:

- axe on a tree

- RIP tombstone

- skull with litwick in underground

- signboard

- berry bush

- tree with mushroom on it

- pumpkin

- pile of leaves

For me the most stupidly difficult part of the quest isn't the forest, it's the mountain. If it was a string of regular boss it would have been fine, why it has to be a superboss gauntlet? Even more frustrating if you lose to the Mega Charizard X team since the walk to get back to him is ridiculously long. I ends up having to borrow a bossing team from a friend. Thankfully I got a decently good Keldeo in the end, but with how degenerate that mountain part can be for me, I feel like I deserve to have an epic Keldeo lol

Edited by Starlight

• Kumapx0 changed the title to event forest maze clues-- dont listen belzebel guide .

Event is more frustrating than enjoyable . Way to huge maps  - To many weird pathings .        Lack of info for quests -

THINK WHAT U WANT BUT THIS IS A BAD JOB FOR CHRISTMAS EVENT , idk who maps these places but jesus christ ,  were people smoking .

U try to make the place spectacular apparently but end up making it a huge chaos map  with no info whatsever to do on the quest line .

• Kumapx0 changed the title to Christmas event Map and quests are a terrible

+ what the hell is up on matsuki village there is a farmer asking for some lost horse and 2 other guys that need hellp. So first when i entered the day it came out i looked for some horse LMAO.

Is this supposed to be irritation or what the hell is this , is it a quest that can be finished ? 

Idk but this christmas is so dissapointing .

Some npcs running around having no functionality whatsover .  If they at least say hello , heres 5 pokeballs my friend , but not just some bla bla and keep running . Goddamit i promise you , a kid that is 10 years old in school would designed it way better on how to map the place and how the quest goes on .

Be mad how u want but  the truth hurts .

Edited by LadyLilith

• Kumapx0 changed the title to Christmas event Map and quests are a terrible chaotic mess

U probably rushed this map .

HEJ STAFF LET ME EDUCATE U A BIT  --------------        CHRISTMAS IS THE TIME OF LOVE AND HAPPINES AND SNOW ---

How about u let us enjoy at this time to play the game , feel some kind of reward - Like a tree in the middle of the event map . That has presents that can be opened for evry player with diffrent cosmetics or some .

Kids will be happy . And make a less confusing map - better quest guidelines .

BUT NOOOOOOO LETS GO HAMBUMBAM ZIG ZAG LEFT RIGHT UP DOWN SQUARE JUMP  SUPERBOSS BATTLE ULTIMATE WOMBO COMBO RUN BACK AND FORTH  FIND  3 PLACES IN A MAZE WITH 0 info evrywhere the whole questline whatsovever.  and have no joy .

THIS EVENT FEELS LIKE HARDCORE WORK.

Many kids like to play this game   - so why the hell u smack infront of the questlines in the beggining like 10  SUPERBOSSS battles , that i even have trouble of beating with.
I am hardcore pokemon player and i needed help that someone tell me use an lvl 100 gengar and abuse the  Protect - Disable - ATTACK  technique.  to go trough evrywhere. CUZ my full sharpedo speed boost , last wobbufet technique didnt work  . Some even outspeed my sharpedo lol.

And than the weight quest . Jesus christ i had to level an dratini to 55 , and than an snorlax  and max his happines .

U really think its easy for young players.  😄 😄 😄    WITHOUT HIGH LEVEL POKES , various weight pokes , various items , Pokes that beat superbosses. good map coordination

U LITERALLY build an HUGE WALL for all the new - not elite -  young  players   very early in the questline that they cant pass it .

U think they will be happy for christmas now . Crying in help , i need help someone borrow me give me sharpedo team or something and nobody gives them crap cause u cant even fix till this day ur LENDING SERVICE . i  literally tried give someone my pokes for free to beat some gyms or some and LEND NOT WORK.

I wish i could speak what i would want to but i would get banned quick for that  cause i hurt ur feelings . :)))))))

Edited by LadyLilith

Something tells me u guys dont have a clue about ur own game when u smack infront a questline Thanos with his supergauntlet recking 90% of the playerbase for christmas .

Imagine guy plays the game for a while , Cant wait to play christmas event map , wants to finish all quest line to get rewards .

Goes around with his lvl 55 - 80 team - hell even a 90   . And sees evrything is lvl 100 from start . And than a few steps later there is Thanos waiting for him with some mega pokes AIIII LMAO.        

Full Pepega staff creation .       I lost interest in this game since its going downhill real bad . U dont give a damn hell about new players apparently , that means this game will die sooner or later.                  

Edited by LadyLilith

But at least u guys that are creating all this for christmas are smart enough to make a boss at start place it infront a door and make him say.

Theheheh nononono u cannot use disable heree.     

These guys seem evil and have some hidden hate towards new players . sad to such a great game             

And make rocksmash and all tools aviable in coin shop that people have to spend money .     

And dont tell me but woahhhhh its freeeeee  .  Yeah have to have max happines poke , with the crappy move learned , and has to be right class also that it can learn it . 
Nobody gonna run around with that all the time . 

Pay to Play the game comfortably it is . yeyeye      

Edited by LadyLilith

I want to be the clearest and most respectful of course. I understand the frustration at not being able to immediately find the way to continue through the quest, and for this reason, i want to clarify some points:

• The guides are supposed to be a challenge for the player, which means that it will be so difficult to continue, so take the time to enjoy the event, you can work together with friends. The more difficult something is, the more rewarding it is in the end!
  • The staff will never provide guides. This would basically destroy the main purpose of our content staff work: Mappers, Content Scripters, Story Writers, Artist, Testers, Devs, all of them contribute to make this event a reality.
  • Although events are way different now, these changes may not be to your liking. You're always free to suggest improvements or/and share your concerns about it, always in the most respectful way possible.

I also want to emphasize that the people who make guides are not staff members, therefore, they don't have access to private information nor participated in its creation. It's normal that they are missing details or have incorrect information, you're always free to support them by providing more info. Together we can do this in the best way!

Well, I don't want to go into the drama but I think that all of us here should maintain a respectful attitude, we all here as members of the community deserve respect. Make sure to read and follow our forum rules as remaining with this attitude may lead to punishments.

Take this as a verbal warning. You're free to create a thread under the complaint area if you feel that you were treated unfairly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.