xmas event map extry fee

Pitroipa

Hello,

I just want to say thank you at first. for the new map, storyline and event poke on xmas. I really appreciate the hard work. I want to ask why the fee for entering the new event map got increased by 50% ? now its 7.5k instead of 5k.

I mean i have a lot of money so I can enter and leave a lot but people who havent so much money could struggle if they need to pay 15k for every time they want to buy smth from a player on the island or Outside. I want to suggest to decrease the fees, cause there are people grinding money by trading and resell and it cost a lot of money to travel to event map and back if u need to it 3-5 times per day.

• Like 2

yea as lolking780 said, the price used to be 10k in total, 5k in, 5k out, and was then reduced to be only 7.5k in, and free on the way out. Which means the 15k you said it would cost is factually incorrect, i wouldn't mind a price reduction but i think having the event islands require a fee produces a significantly larger money sink than many other things. You may have also seen the price of leaf stones have increased, used to be 2.1k, now 3.5k. money sinks are essential in games like this to keep a stable economy, overall just a -1 to lower the price further from me

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

On 12/13/2020 at 3:57 PM, Fjabio said:

Hello,

I just want to say thank you at first. for the new map, storyline and event poke on xmas. I really appreciate the hard work. I want to ask why the fee for entering the new event map got increased by 50% ? now its 7.5k instead of 5k.

I mean i have a lot of money so I can enter and leave a lot but people who havent so much money could struggle if they need to pay 15k for every time they want to buy smth from a player on the island or Outside. I want to suggest to decrease the fees, cause there are people grinding money by trading and resell and it cost a lot of money to travel to event map and back if u need to it 3-5 times per day.

Yea The Price Should reduce but now only money for going not for coming back and When i came vermilllion from maksuki i do logout on wild it teleport me to vermi pc instead of village fix this plz and price should be free it help players to make trade all over regions

IGN-Rarehunt1
Discord-Arjitheboss#5188

giphy.gif.bf84f3e784176ffb13f6b8332bc8e238.gif

My Pokemon Shop

Discord.arjit
My Shop-EVENT,SHINY, PVP POKEMONS AT FAIR PRICE

1111.jpg

just to clarify what rarehunt1 said, i believe that it was made that was to actually make there a prominent money sink, so no way to bypass the 7.5k fee, if you escape rope on the island it takes you to the event pc, but if you're not on the island it won't take you to the pc. 

to clarify what alg said, they removed the 5k exit fee, halved it, and put it into the entrance fee. so its a lower price overall

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

13 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

just to clarify what rarehunt1 said, i believe that it was made that was to actually make there a prominent money sink, so no way to bypass the 7.5k fee, if you escape rope on the island it takes you to the event pc, but if you're not on the island it won't take you to the pc. 

to clarify what alg said, they removed the 5k exit fee, halved it, and put it into the entrance fee. so its a lower price overall

Ok

Discord.arjit
My Shop-EVENT,SHINY, PVP POKEMONS AT FAIR PRICE

1111.jpg