[Silver Server] LF Guild to help me get into PvP

Inappropraite

Hi readers,

I've recently started playing this game, mainly because I am interested in playing PvP and I am almost about ready with a party of Lv100 pokemon.  I have a bunch of questions though, mainly about movesets that I really want to get right before I evolve my pokemon and lose availability to moves I might want. I'd love to have a guild to help me out with those things.

Please consider me for your guild. I am 28 years old, I live in The Netherlands and I'm a chef, but I currently work as a garbage collector because Covid.

Also, I am now aware that I misspelled my player name, even though it was on screen while I was filling it in hah. I wasn't aware until I got to Johto, so I'm not resetting over it. 

Thanks for reading.

You can also reach me on Discord, Thys#7674

trainercard20122020.png

Edited by Inappropraite

Hey,
i am FjAbio current leader of eternity guild 🙂 I saw you using discord and my guild currently recruting. we are on silver with a discord channel. So you can check us out and we can check if you fit in. We have a lot of benefits:
- exp boost
- free dex service
-pvp rewards (100-500k per month)
- hunt, quiz and showdown events
- discord award system
let me know if ur interested or not and would be nice if you can just give a few information about you:
https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/159435-eternity-guild/