Escape Rope + Heal

Xytreh

Hello.

I'd like to suggest that after using escape rope pokemon won't get fully healed.
It's annoying to kill synchronize each time you get to new spot just because you used escape rope to get there faster.

Thanks!

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."

+1

Yeah, escape rope already teleports us into Pokemon Center anyway, if someone wants to heal just walk up a bit to the nurse.

IMO, Escape Rope should either:

1. teleport us to the entrance of the cave like in official games, but with team fully healed like it is now in PRO

or

2. teleport us to Pokemon Center, but does not heal team

But not both teleport us to PC and fully healed team. What's even the point of force healing our team when we're in Pokemon Center anyway? Either the Pokemon Center or the healing feels incredibly redundant.

Edited by Starlight

I like the idea, makes it easier on repel hunting, but at the same time, i like having mons healed. and i feel like starlight well added "teleport us to the entrance of the cave, like the original games, but with fully healed teams like it is now in pro" which puts the point saying, pro does the full heal like the original games, and teleports you to the pokemon center, which is logical, because how else do you get a healed team.

I think a solution to this could simply be to have another item to either faint your mon, OR a seperate escape rope that won't heal you.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

• 8 months later...

+1
Definitely annoying to have syncs and repel pokes be revived.
Would make a great quality of life change.

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

I feel like it would be more annoying to have to constantly walk up to nurse joy to have pokes healed afterwards, like sure post-story you don't need much of it, but escape roping has always been for healing when it goes to a pokecenter so imo it should stay that way

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif