Battle window/log improvements

Anurag2006

I would like to suggest some things that can be added to the battle window and logs

1. Turn Number

Wouldn't it be nice if we had turn numbers written in the battle log?

Counting turns in the current log in very very difficult as there is nothing that indicates which turn is going on, how many turns left for taunt for ware off, etc. Etc.

2. Weather/trick room duration

Now this will make weather/trick room users very happy as they won't need to keep counting for how many turns its gonna end

3. Hp percentage mode

As the name suggests, the hp should be shown in percentage

IMG_20201227_211240.jpg

IMG_20201227_212108.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_20201021_091210_resize_95.jpg

On 12/27/2020 at 5:51 PM, Anurag2006 said:

I would like to suggest some things that can be added to the battle window and logs

1. Turn Number

Wouldn't it be nice if we had turn numbers written in the battle log?

Counting turns in the current log in very very difficult as there is nothing that indicates which turn is going on, how many turns left for taunt for ware off, etc. Etc.

2. Weather/trick room duration

Now this will make weather/trick room users very happy as they won't need to keep counting for how many turns its gonna end

3. Hp percentage mode

As the name suggests, the hp should be shown in percentage

IMG_20201227_211240.jpg

IMG_20201227_212108.jpg

I agree with the 3 suggestions to the battle window, i think it wil improve the overall gameplay feel and will help the PVP scene.

HOWEVER, it might be just me, but why having percentage of hp is better off then numbers? percentage can lead to mis-calculations because of Numerical type's in coding..

I would have preferred to see "142\358 HP" for example , A LOT more then percentage.

i think it is VERY CLEAR that way, and leaves no mistakes

I like 2/3 ideas, just not the hp % one.

Simply because this isn't showdown, everyone doesn't have perfect IVs, which means with % you can calculate the exact IV the person has, and knowing that can be advantageous to the opponent, and future opponents for that person, because they'll know if they can one hit, two hit, etc. or not

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif