Ev Bug on charmander

Vonhoenheim97

Hello, I have a charmander recently caught and ev trained specifically in speed and special attack. I however noticed that the attack stat got boosted ton252. Impossible I only used specialsuper effective moves. So how.. I'm capped at 106 and 103 for both speed and special attack. When he is a timid ice 31/27.. am I getting nerfed here? Lol please someone resolve:/ hes level 96.. feel like I wasted time. 

Hey there @Vonhoenheim97

My apologies for the inconvenience. I was unable to find the charmander you mentioned, could you please post a screenshot of the charmander in question ? 

As Norex mentioned, using super-effective move has no effect whatsoever on the effort yielded by the pokemon. Pokemons will give a different effort value and you train a pokemon effort values by defeating the specific pokemon that gives the desired value. You can see which values are given by each pokemon here. Since you trained it fully in Attack it's possible that you reached the cap of maximum effort values, which is of 510. In that case you may also use reducing berries in order to re-train your charmander. 

Let me know if you have any further question. 

Have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

16 minutes ago, Vonhoenheim97 said:

Hello my apologies for the rant. Il post the picture for charmander but first could you tend to this SIMILAR matter. Wanted to test the bug for myself and yep same thing. Wont let me go past 10 calcium on mareep. Please resolve 😞

Hey there, no worries you don't have to excuse yourself. It's completely fine to ask questions and you're in the right place to do so. We all started somewhere!

Regarding the issue mentioned as said by Norex this is the normal behavior, vitamins can only be upgraded past the 100 ev point so everything here is working as intended. I'll be waiting for your charmander screenshot so we can figure out where the issue is. 

Have a nice day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.