[Feedback - Megathread] XMAS Event 2020 ❄

Shinohara

• Administrator

INTRODUCTION

As the XMAS Event has been completely and entirely released, we would like to gather the feedback about this event.

The reason we do this is pretty much the fact that the community's opinion has a really high value and impact on the game itself, and therefore it is important to consider it in order to understand if we are on the correct path in terms of what we are releasing.

Feedback also help us to understand if what we release is liked, if it could have been better (and how) and in general to allow us to fix any potential error and keep improving the game doing even better.

XMAS EVENT FEEDBACK

In this specific case, we would like to hear your opinion on the following topics:

• Enjoyment
  • Quest Difficulty
  • Story/Lore perspective
  • Effort/Reward Ratio

We are aware that not all of you will be able to comment those for various reasons (e.g people speedrunning), however we will really appreciate if you can give your productive feedback on as many of them as you can in the most accurate way possible.

FEEDBACK EXAMPLES

PRODUCTIVE FEEDBACK: Mountain Area boss was too hard compared to the final boss for the quest. It was a forced super boss battle that didn't need to be one since it felt more like a dungeon and you shouldn't be prevented from using potions there.

NON-PRODUCTIVE FEEDBACK: The complete quest was too hard, make it easy.

• Like 3

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Shinohara changed the title to [Feedback - Megathread] XMAS Event 2020 ❄

Great in every aspect, beside farming x-mas forms.
Enjoyable.
Quest not too difficult and even easier with solution videos up the same day.
Story fine, just talking to Nikola to complete the quest was dumb (presents later).
Rewards... what rewards? Ahh the Elmer. Well... He was tough one.

Especially, I've enjoyed Corsica, the 3rd part of the event.

Edited by Xytreh

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."

• Administrator
On 1/4/2021 at 7:35 AM, Algerie31 said:

this is the worst xmass event in pro history 

bad in all thing we get bored of it

You probably missed the part where the difference between Productive and NON-Productive feedback is explained.

I suggest to go back and read it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

A weird story line also i like it the 3 way to finish the entire quest, but i really dislike when the White Baron arrive to the city, cuz anybody said anything about talk first with Nikola, but after few hours, even the admins/mods was saying to talk with him first to get a better reward, i mean, if this was a kind of secret, you can said something like "Remember to talk with the guy before claim the gift" give a clue, but no, nobody said anything at the first time, but then even the admins/mods were saying directly to go and talk to nikola...

5/10 this event 

• Like 3

Although I started playing in August and I don't have much experience from similar events, I will say that in general I liked it a lot. Well scripted story, great event forms, a respectful amount of grind. I'm not very sure about the effort / reward ratio, as I'm not a fan of keldeo as a pokemon and I also found the last part of the quest where I had to find the switches completely frustrating. It must have taken me at least 4-5 hours for this part only, and at first there was noone there to tell me that switches are different for everyone. I literally clicked every pixel in my screen. Thank you for the nice content, keep it up 🙂

Also much love for WhiteBaron!

Edited by dimitrisarv