Small spawn difference between servers

Atm0sphere

Right now both servers have the exact same spawns. I was wondering if it would a nice idea to make the only difference the monthly spawns at forest pit/lake cave.

I mean, if someone wants to hunt froakie or snivy that much and they are not available at their server, they have to switch servers and they will still be able to hunt them.

of course there will be positives and negatives in any suggestion, feel free to say your opinion.

• Like 1

having a competitive advantage on one server compared to the other would just over populate one server, unless there was an equal way of changing the spawns so that there isn't a significant difference on either server. and that, just isn't possible, if you add one thing to one server, it will immediately be better than the other server, unless you add the same thing to the other server.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

10 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

having a competitive advantage on one server compared to the other would just over populate one server, unless there was an equal way of changing the spawns so that there isn't a significant difference on either server. and that, just isn't possible, if you add one thing to one server, it will immediately be better than the other server, unless you add the same thing to the other server.

let me make it clearer for g3n3r4l, because that's not what i proposed.
for example: on january, froakie, fennekin and chespin spawn at forest pit in silver server, while snivy,tepig and oshawott spawn in gold server. and next month the spawns switch servers. is the suggestion clearer now?

The idea isn't even that bad, server transfers are free every month/every 30 days so majority of the counter arguments fall flat like "competitive integrity" or "unfair" advantages. 

How practical is the suggestion though, PROs current spawns don't allow for that kind of flexibility because either a) the spawns already exists somewhere else or b) there aren't enough interesting Pokemon for it so it doesn't have any identity. 

If the game every receives a complete spawn overhaul, this idea is probably something I would implement to give servers more meaning and making more use of server transfers. 

• Like 2

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

6 minutes ago, PreHax said:

The idea isn't even that bad, server transfers are free every month/every 30 days so majority of the counter arguments fall flat like "competitive integrity" or "unfair" advantages. 

How practical is the suggestion though, PROs current spawns don't allow for that kind of flexibility because either a) the spawns already exists somewhere else or b) there aren't enough interesting Pokemon for it so it doesn't have any identity. 

If the game every receives a complete spawn overhaul, this idea is probably something I would implement to give servers more meaning and making more use of server transfers. 

hello mr.PreHax, I appreciate that you responded and I'm happy that you liked my suggestion! see you around and have a great year!

10 minutes ago, PreHax said:

La idea ni siquiera es tan mala, las transferencias de servidor son gratuitas todos los meses / cada 30 días, por lo que la mayoría de los argumentos en contra carecen de sentido como "integridad competitiva" o ventajas "injustas". 

Sin embargo, cuán práctica es la sugerencia, los engendros actuales de PRO no permiten ese tipo de flexibilidad porque a) los engendros ya existen en otro lugar ob) no hay suficientes Pokémon interesantes para ello, por lo que no tiene ninguna identidad. 

Si el juego recibe una revisión completa, esta idea probablemente sea algo que implementaría para dar más significado a los servidores y hacer un mayor uso de las transferencias del servidor. 

+1 It also greatly diminishes the wealth of the game, I think.  And more benefits for pokemon revol.

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

16 minutes ago, PreHax said:

Prehax is back.. 😉 

53 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

Just copy that 

38 minutes ago, Evangelos said:

let me make it clearer for g3n3r4l, because that's not what i proposed.
for example: on january, froakie, fennekin and chespin spawn at forest pit in silver server, while snivy,tepig and oshawott spawn in gold server. and next month the spawns switch servers. is the suggestion clearer now?

I understood what you meant, what I think will happen, is that it will switch more of the market to only hunt Serperior and Greninja more, because those are the only significant competitively viable ones in pro. You would be able to hunt for long periods for the same poke, and there also wouldn't be that month off were the poke is rarer because there's no spawn

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

41 minutes ago, supertrainers said:

Prehax is back..

God no, just someone sent me the spawn stuff, so I figured I would reply. I didn't log into my account in like 8 months. 

The idea is good if done successfully and in limits. Imagine the following; Silver Server has 3 Pokemon exclusive to that server, Gold Server has 3 Pokemon exclusive to that server. 
It gives the server more identity but doesn't really limit massively due to server transfers every 30 days. This doesn't really work with current spawns but could work with Gen7 spawns. 

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.