epic themed clefable

Hi im the one that didn't buy the Clefable.

I'm new to the game (63h) and never seen aucs before. I never had the money to buy it and i thought that if i bid someone would bid higher like in the tv shows and the chat would turn into a bid chat (sorry for bad english im spanish). When he made the auc he said that there was only 1H left so i stayed online if i wined to PM that i didn't had the money. Today, after he disappeared 20h he PM me saying that i was obligated to buy the pkmn. I never knew this auction and everything in the server was official and that i was obligated to buy the pokemon. Never tried to scam anyone and if i knew that aucs work like this and that i can't go back/ stop participating in the auc I wouldn't have participated. Sorry.

Hello,

As we are clearly a false offering infraction, i will handle the end of this auction.

As @Regett didn't have the money and make a false offer, it is the last offer who won from @miyamura ( 1.5M )

Just to be clear, i will put here the rules for everyone :

• 11. Fake Offering/Selling/Bidding/Lending with no intention to buy/sell is prohibited.

I will let you end your auction @Algerie31 and post here the screenshot of your trade with the winner.

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day,

Glaciate.

signa.gif

PRO Rules • Trade Rules • Auction Rules • Punishment Policy • How to Report

● Please do not contact staff members for private support.

● Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

● Unsolicited messages will be ignored.

12 minutes ago, Glaciate said:

Hello,

As we are clearly a false offering infraction, i will handle the end of this auction.

As @Regett didn't have the money and make a false offer, it is the last offer who won from @miyamura ( 1.5M )

Just to be clear, i will put here the rules for everyone :

I will let you end your auction @Algerie31 and post here the screenshot of your trade with the winner.

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a nice day,

Glaciate.

ty for your answer i have already made a trade with that user "miyamura" and take 3 cc's + 500k to composiate the fake trade

unknown.png?width=620&height=406

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif